See ya later Shadowspear

Head on a swivel. And, as much as I hate to admit it.......whatever the Troll said.

Be safe, brother.

Well our flight got delayed today due to that volcano in Europe. I have heard of flights getting delayed for weather but never for a volcano. Hopefully we will get out at the beginning of the week,

Yeah-we were talking to someone in Pet on Friday night and they said you wouldnt be getting out just like the group before you. I saw on the news today they did some test flights and all is good. Tomorrow I believe civvie flights will resume.
Are you flying scare air:)

Ya it's good news they resuming flights. I was angered when I heard that a group of guys got out at 0215 the day I was suppose to fly but they flew into another country then they were suppose to so they can refuel, I don't understand why we couldn't do that. Anyway, hopefully I get out tomorrow afternoon, I just want to get the leaving stage over with and get there and start doing my job again for real.

Hey all, I made it here last week. I forgot how much flying time is involved in this shit show lol. Well this place has changed a lot since I left 3 years ago. We have been super busy since we got here but that's all good with me, we have nothing but time ahead of us in the next 7-9 months. Well can't talk about much, you guys know the drill. Talk to ya soon,

Scott

Lol I will try dude, I forgot how awful this place smells.

Mmmmm, the shit ponds at KAF. I loved it after sun down when the wind was out of the south and blew that smell to those of us on the north side of the runway.

Someone drove a hummer in one a few years back, I think the USAF PJs were tasked with going in and attaching the tow cable so it could be pulled out.

Back