SFC Benjamin B Wise

surgicalcric

Special Forces
Verified SOF
The Department of Defense announced today the death of a soldier who was supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.

Sgt. 1st Class Benjamin B. Wise, 34, of Little Rock, Ark., died Jan. 15 in Landstuhl Regional Medical Center, Germany, of injuries sustained on Jan. 9 in Balkh province, Afghanistan, when enemy forces attacked his unit with small-arms fire. He was assigned to the 3rd Battalion, 1st Special Forces Group, Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Wash.

http://www.defense.gov/releases/rele...eleaseid=15005

Ben you will forevermore be missed but we will never forget you.

Repose En Paix and I will see you in the Assembly Area on the other side.

Crip

"He which hath no stomach to this fight let him depart. But we in it shall be remembered. We few, we happy few, we band of brothers!! For he today, that sheds his blood with me, shall always be my brother.” -- William Shakespeare

RIP SFC Wise.

My sincerest condolences to you Crip, his family and friends.

RIP Benjamin Wise!!!
This is just heartbraking.

369599_1572651986_1787723309_n.jpg

I read somewhere else that his brother was also KIA?

Prayers are out to the Wise family....

His brother was Jeremy Wise, former Navy SEAL who was contracting for the CIA. He was killed December 2009 when that double agent exploded his suicide vest at the CIA meeting

34206_114674625245308_100001083143336_86707_5434546_n.jpg

Jeremy Wise left, and Ben center

RIP SFC Wise. Thank you to the Wise family for all of your sacrifice to this great nation. Prayers out for all family and friends. Sorry for your loss Cric.

Back