Shooter deceased after rampage in rural Nova Scotia

People like that devil don't just "show up" one day and decide to commit mass murder.

That clown exhibited signs of being a freak for a while -- as they all do -- but no one ever wants to get involved.

I wish I could have been there for them.

Jesus, if anything I'd have figured more Canadians would want to carry after the shooter impersonated an RCMP officer. People are gonna have to accept that only they can take care of themselves.

So many morons, like our Prime Minister, think that if we just get rid of all the guns; we'll be in some utopia.

So many morons, like our Prime Minister, think that if we just get rid of all the guns; we'll be in some utopia.
I'm sorry bro, that fuckin sucks. Sadly your right, this idiocy is on both sides of our borders and tragedys like this only serve to embolden the enemies of freedom.

Sorry brother, hope things get better.

I'm sorry bro, that fuckin sucks. Sadly your right, this idiocy is on both sides of our borders and tragedys like this only serve to embolden the enemies of freedom.

Sorry brother, hope things get better.

It's looking like any mag fed semi-auto is on the chopping block and allowing municipal governments to do their own handgun bans. Like either thing works and wouldn't have prevented a tragedy like this. He was a rich Asshole criminal.

And then there's this. Cops hallucinating?

Evacuation centre peppered with bullets morning of Nova Scotia mass shooting

It's looking like any mag fed semi-auto is on the chopping block and allowing municipal governments to do their own handgun bans. Like either thing works and wouldn't have prevented a tragedy like this. He was a rich Asshole criminal.

And then there's this. Cops hallucinating?

Evacuation centre peppered with bullets morning of Nova Scotia mass shooting
Jesus. I'm sorry dude, that is some straight up BS. I feel like the more big govt and criminals push to take firearms, from normal people, the closer we inch to a Spanish style civil war.

No worries, Brother. There are plenty of cowards on both sides of the border that are afraid of "tools" and want to ban them -- the cowards way.

The real way to fix the issue is to grow a backbone and go after the freaks that commit crimes like these. Like I posted earlier, this dork didn't just become a mass murderer over night. A lot of scared people who knew him knew he was a freak and criminal but chose to do nothing about it. Happens all the time.

More info came out. The RCMP uniform he was wearing was a legitimate uniform. He evaded the road blocks around the town by driving through a field. The RCMP on sent out a warning by Twitter, instead of the emergency alert system; which would have gone to TV, Radio and cell phones. And now many of his victims were killed in structure fire's.

N.S. gunman killed 9 of his victims by setting homes ablaze: Cops

Back