Short intro...

Are you ex military or any other pertinent info? What you do for a living that sort of thing? We are looking for a little more robust of an introduction.

:)

Served my time as a conscript, now working in the credit card industry.

Interested in all aspects of modern military, technology and warfare.

Active airsoft player, Force Recon based loadout.

Hope this works.

Welcome

Not sure how airsoft players fare here, but thank you for your hospitality.

Most don't fare well here. Depends on your attitude.

Do remember that the Force Recon folk on this board are the real thing, not Airsofters. And the SEALS are the real thing, and the Rangers are really real, and the SF guys are truly the guys who've earned the right to say they are SF. The PJ's don't talk much because they really are saving lives and only come here if they have free time. Not to mention all the others I'm sure I'm forgetting because I'm low on caffeine this morning.

Just a little warning, because, despite the lack of caffeine, crappy weather in my AO, the economy, and my creaky bones, I'm in a good mood this morning, do not EVER refer to anyone as an operator unless they work with telephones, Morse code or any sort of telecommunications.

LL

Just a little warning, because, despite the lack of caffeine, crappy weather in my AO, the economy, and my creaky bones, I'm in a good mood this morning, do not EVER refer to anyone as an operator unless they work with telephones, Morse code or any sort of telecommunications.

LL

And do NOT call LL "Sir". Or you can... it is entirely up to you. :-"

Back