Silverbullet Gun Oil "One Shot One Soul"

Snaquebite

Special Forces
Verified SOF
http://www.silverbulletgunoil.net/index.html

SILVER BULLET GUN OIL, is a HIGHLY EFFECTIVE Counter-Islamic terrorist force
multiplier. SILVER BULLET GUN OIL was designed specifically to put Demoralizing FEAR and
TERROR into SUPPOSEDLY "Fearless" Islamo-Fascist terrorists. It was created with the "TRUE
BELIEVER'' in mind. According to the Koran, Allah states, "Any of my followers contaminated by
swine at the time of his death will be denied entry to my paradise forever, I HATE THE STENCH
OF SWINE."

HOW does SILVER BULLET GUN OIL work? SILVER BULLET GUN OIL CONTAINS 13% USDA
LIQUEFIED PIG FAT. The PIG FAT is mixed with our blended, hi-grade WEAPONS OIL designed for
use in ALL FIREARMS.

sbgo_single.JPG

I guess if the janood can prance around doing the Bagdad funky chicken with their AK's and Korans then we're good to go!

You get a +3 to your mana if you use this in conjunction with a Trijicon sight.

what if you drink holy water, consecrated win,e eat the wafers from a Catholic mass, while using a trijicon with a rifle freshly cleaned with silver bullet? Huh?
Whaddya get then?

(oh, I am so going to Hell for this post... better start now... Bless me Father for I have sinned....)

India's First War of Independence was, in part, spurred by the rumor that the new rifle cartridges the British were issuing to their Bengal Infantry regiment allegedly had a casing made of cow and pig fat, which had to be bitten off by mouth. Talk about a "silver bullet", with the cow being sacred to Hindus and anything pig abhorrent to Muslims, virtually all the soldiers refused to use the cartridges.

Back