Sniper Scopes real-time calculation of/and compensation for the wind-blown trajectory

Laxmom723

Cool stuff... as long as everyone has to qualify/pass courses & training the "old" way before they get to play with this stuff... if it ever malfunctions, you're screwed if you don't know how to take the shot yourself. Ironsights before optics, optics before superoptics...

So wait, are we talking about man portable, non-explosive, mini-javelins or hellfires? If they spent this much money allowing Snipers to train, everyone would be making incredible shots. Or how about this American government, change your policies and trust your snipers to act as you've trained them instead of trying to burn them to save the careers of the brass (I.E. John Winnick, 3/1 USMC). Then you find yourself getting better results.

Go RTFM on your self-sustaining sniper unit.

So wait, are we talking about man portable, non-explosive, mini-javelins or hellfires? If they spent this much money allowing Snipers to train, everyone would be making incredible shots. Or how about this American government, change your policies and trust your snipers to act as you've trained them instead of trying to burn them to save the careers of the brass (I.E. John Winnick, 3/1 USMC). Then you find yourself getting better results.

Go RTFM on your self-sustaining sniper unit.

Fuck n A bro, FUCK N A...................I could add atleast 5 more names to that list. All die hard apple pie loving Americans doing what they were trained to do. KILLING MOTHER FUCKERS that needed to get dead.

Cool info laxmom723.

I'm not sure what to think. at first I was all "WTF?". I got my babysitter a tricked out remote control for her X360 this modified remote was supposed to make you a pro while playing shooter games online, Even if you naturally sucked.

I prefer the old method...

Cool stuff... as long as everyone has to qualify/pass courses & training the "old" way before they get to play with this stuff... if it ever malfunctions, you're screwed if you don't know how to take the shot yourself. Ironsights before optics, optics before superoptics...

X2 Rapid

Good idea. First lets: give everyone Horus reticles, bump up the budget and get us better ammo and more of it, streamline/simplify the range reservation process, get everyone the new PSR, get electronic hit feedback on more ranges with more targets, and get more steel in more dimensions...

...alright, now we're ready for the microsoft scopes.

Back