So ummm...what exactly does it take to bring down a Soviet chopper? (or soldier...see page 2 edit)

Testing at Area 51 proved it to be effective.

How many jaegerbombs were required 12 hours before the test? Y'know, in order to make it truly effective - melting the fuel tank and killing the fuel pumps...:-"

sorry, that could be an OPSEC violation if you answer.... nevermind

How many jaegerbombs were required 12 hours before the test? Y'know, in order to make it truly effective - melting the fuel tank and killing the fuel pumps...:-"

sorry, that could be an OPSEC violation if you answer.... nevermind
I haven't had a Jaeger bomb since I was in high school, sheesh.

Why are those fucking retards still chanting Allahu Akbar when it's obvious that the chopper is still chugging away not giving one fuck about the RPG that hit its side. Even fucking Sponge Bob managed to get that shit right, albeit on an blimp.

Ummm...fuck the chopper.

What does it take to bring down a Russian soldier?!?

fucker has one hard head.... You could hear the sergeant say... Dumbass, how did you get shot in the face, this is gonna fucking hurt like a bitch, don't fucking whine, idiot... Where's the fucking stapler form my desk, we need it.

fucker has one hard head.... You could hear the sergeant say... Dumbass, how did you get shot in the face, this is gonna fucking hurt like a bitch, don't fucking whine, idiot... Where's the fucking stapler form my desk, we need it.

Are you are being sarcastic or is that is a true translation?

The only thing missing was having someone pour vodka on the wound.

Broski.... my Russian is not anywhere near that good.... and how often am I NOT sarcastic in situations like this? :wall::hmm::ROFLMAO:

Friggin Marines.... :blkeye:

Huh, I guess I just figured you couldn't possibly be witty enough to come up with that on your own, and as old as you are , were likely forced to learn broken Russian back when they were the most likely threat. :-"

Huh, I guess I just figured you couldn't possibly be witty enough to come up with that on your own, and as old as you are , were likely forced to learn broken Russian back when they were the most likely threat. :-"

1917?

Back