Special Forces, Up Close and Personal (Afghanistan) - video

Good god Mike, WTF? I like your posts around here and enjoy the info you put out most of the time. The points you made are not invalid or wrong, but as pointed out the situation is a little bit different than what we all want to be working with.

I agree with Crip, that you should toughen up the skin a bit. He was not fucking with you believe me I know lol….take that stupid ban me post down and drive on bro.;)

Wow...I didn't see that coming. Please step away from the Lifetime channel and let the drama go.

Prior to responding to your message questioning the actions of the guys in the field "doing it live" I perused your posts but couldn't find reference to your experience(s) in Iraq, Astan, Africa, etc... admittedly I scanned through them quickly and so I could have missed it; nonetheless after not finding what I was looking for so I asked.

I wasn't calling you out, simply asking you to frame your posts with what you have seen on the two way range so those of us responding can try to see things from your point of view or at least have a better understanding about where you may be coming from with your comments/questions. I do respond to people, who post critiques about tactical situation and otherwise, based on their experience. If you go back over some of the older posts here you will find most of the SOF/combat arms guys here do the same thing. We share a lot of advice and opinion on this board and over time we come to know each other (US and otherwise), know where the others are coming from and what experience they base their opinions and how/under what conditions those have been shaped.

However, when guys step out of their lane and interject into posts they are told to return to their area of expertise. To be honest I have given you more leeway than I do most because I understand your English isn't the greatest.

All that said, you need to grow some thicker skin.

eheheh.. Crip... this confirm that my english sucks (but your italian too).... I wrote previous dramatic post because I was sure to be banned (last famous words)... (maybe admins are celebrating Easter)...
From this thread I have learned only a thing:
(with ref. to what we can only see by SF's cam in that video) you would approach and broke in that way. I learned something new and I thank you.
About my experiences... what do you want to hear you say? That I partecipated in covert ops? That I neutralized many bad boys? All over the world? I would be worth for you?.... you have well said: on this forum there's nothing about me... and never find.
You're right, I need thicker skin.... especially when I will approach to obj in that way...

Nothing personal

Mike

Mike quit being a Pussy and was the sand out. I have been following the thread... Crip has been more than forgiving with you, I would have blown up on you by now and he has been very professional and asked you to answer some questions, please do so. You are not going to be banned

Regards,
Admin

Back