Super Bowl 2023

Those hegetsus comercials? One i saw a few weeks ago..Jesus was not a refugee... and his parents went to Bethlehem at the behest of the Romans to be counted in the census...

I lost my BetMGM.. there goes my gambling career.

So Rush gets a showing on today’s Super Bowl commercial when the eagles lose to an afc west team….and 42 years ago moving pictures released this day….and that year the eagles lost to an afc west team in the Super Bowl

I’ve stayed away from the NFL as much as I can, but my son LOVES it and studies the stats. It is weekly bonding time for us and something I look forward to every week. I enjoyed the game tonight, (no real rooting interest) but felt like the refs tried to be the stars of the game again. That holding call on Philly was ticky-tack (especially at that point in the game) and taking away the Chief's TD after the fumble was B.S. too.

after all the shit talking Eagles Fans did about beating a 4th string QB and acting like they were some dynasty in the making. It feels so nice to see them lose it’s just Caviar those tears that are drowning Philly right now. CD9DD4E2-CEF0-47B4-80CA-E2EC879D3A75.png

I don't have an issue with the Eagles. And reading the post game comments and the quotables from after the game, they owned every mistake and they didn't blame anyone except themselves, and they gave Kansas City credit. My issue is with their fans, and listening to some of the stories coming out of Philly this morning, my issues are well placed.

I'm glad KC won, because of that, but also because they were underdog in every talking head on TV had them losing.

Now back to college bball and hockey....

Those Jesus commercials are an effort to get younger people and "Cultural Christians" to come back to the Church. It's a 100 million dollar ad campaign.

They could have saved about 99 million dollars and just gone with Buddy Christ.

A question is, back to WHAT church? It seems to be the Church of 2022 Christian Revisionism...

There's a lot of data about people leaving "the church"; interestingly, of the people leaving the church most are not leaving the faith. The modern church has abandoned Christianity, not the other way around.

Thread hijack. Back to your regularly scheduled Super Bowl thread. Go Kansas City!

Also, I can't figure out if the all-female Navy flyover was woke Navy, or historical Navy to commemorate 50 years of women in naval aviation, or combination of both.

Also, I can't figure out if the all-female Navy flyover was woke Navy, or historical Navy to commemorate 50 years of women in naval aviation, or combination of both.

The latter that can interpreted as the former. I personally think it is just a history thing, but has been twisted because of all the politically-driven social BS in America today.

The latter that can interpreted as the former. I personally think it is just a history thing, but has been twisted because of all the politically-driven social BS in America today.

Kind of where I was leaning, but there is a lot of noise about it. I could see where the History message can easily get hijacked.

Back