Suppressors...

Kraut783

SOF Support
NFA wait times are incredibly low right now.

I ordered a Omega 9K Suppressor, BATF Form 4 (individual) sent on 03/06/2020, Stamp approved on 09/06/2020, received the can and form on 10/01/2020. One of the guys at the shop, when I picked it up, stated he had one turn around in four months.

This thread shows some pretty incredible turn arounds.
If you have been thinking of getting one, now seems to be a good time with the wait times.

Last edited:
I purchased a Surefire RC2 around 9/9/2019. Then another RC2 in Mid-October. Both came back around mid-December 2019. The first was purchased in store, the second on SilencerShop. I was blown away.

ETA: both on their own SilencerShop Single Shot Gun Trust.

Do I need a lawyer to set up the trust, or is there a plug and play version?

Do I need a lawyer to set up the trust, or is there a plug and play version?
How many items do you plan on buying? If you only plan on getting one, the Silencer Shop Single Shot gets purchased with your suppressor and tax stamp. They have an Unlimited Single Shot for $129 I believe if you ever intend on buying more. They setup the trust and you sign digitally once it's all sent to you. Before you purchase you choose the shop you want to pick your item up from once everything is approved. You'll need to find a Silencer Shop KIOSK to do your photo and fingerprints. They have a locater on their website. Once you get the fingerprints setup, you'll be set for future purchases. Easiest way to buy IMO.

The trust is good for one person. Once it's approved you add the people you want on it. They do a trust for each purchase. Otherwise you'd have to get prints and other paperwork sent in for everything you buy with a trust you consistently use. The trust ends up looking like "Surefire 7.62 RC2 Serial LA3984748393 Trust" as an example.

Last edited:
How many items do you plan on buying? If you only plan on getting one, the Silencer Shop Single Shot get's purchased with your suppressor and tax stamp. They have an Unlimited Single Shot for $129 I believe if you ever intent on buying more. They setup the trust and you sign digitally once it's all sent to you. Before you purchase you choose the shop you want to pick your item up from once everything is approved. You'll need to find a Silencer Shop KIOSK to do your photo and fingerprints. They have a locater on their website. Once you get the fingerprints setup, you'll be set for future purchases. Easiest way to buy IMO

The trust is good for one person. Once it's approved you add the people you want on it. They do a trust for each purchase. Otherwise you'd have to get prints and other paperwork sent in for everything you buy with a trust you consistently use. The trust ends up looking like "Surefire 7.62 RC2 Serial LA3984748393 Trust" as an example.

Thank you. I plan on using that information shortly.

I have a trust, but did my last suppressor on an individual, just because they seemed to getting approved faster. At some point I will move it over to the trust.

you can do eForms through the ATF website....I have not done it through the site yet, but I have some friends who love using it.

Applications - eForms | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives

walk through ATF eforms here...

ATF EFORM 1 ELECTRONIC FILING GUIDE - Quietbore.com
Just want to point out for those not aware, it's a new approval/$200, to move an individual approval over to a trust. And nobody can be in possession of it without you present if it's an individual.

Yeah, that's the shitty part...

When I did the individual form for the suppressor it was for the time factor alone....who knew the ATF would be cutting down their approval timeline by almost half.

Last edited:
Back