Syrian Rebels Cutting the Heads Off of Hezbollah Fighters

Marauder06

Intel Enabler
Verified SOF
"Your enemies are fighting your enemies. Let them get on with it."

http://www.vocativ.com/12-2013/syri...pc&utm_source=outbrain&cid=dec6&icid=outbrain

Lebanese militants have been streaming into Syria in recent months to help that government in its war with the rebels—and by all accounts, they’ve been making a difference in an ongoing and critical battle in eastern Syria.

Desperate to slow that tide, Syrian rebels are trying a brutal new tactic to dissuade Hezbollah militants from crossing the border: They’re decapitating captured fighters and sending the heads back home to Lebanon, according to several reports and pictures posted on various sites.

One Israeli Facebook page called “News In SOS” quoted and translated Syrian rebel sources late last month saying they sent 40 Hezbollah fighters’ beheaded bodies to Beirut, and graphic photos of the heads have been popping up on some of the rebels’ Facebook and Twitter pages

Well for one I wonder if it is a signal to other rebel forces also, a kind of "hey, join us since we're beating Hizballah you know." It's very public. I haven't thought about it a great deal but that's a start.

It's something to consider. It's looking like a tough place to pick a team to play with.
I heard today there was another IED in Lebanon. It took care of Mohomed Chatah who was against Assad.

Well for one I wonder if it is a signal to other rebel forces also, a kind of "hey, join us since we're beating Hizballah you know." It's very public. I haven't thought about it a great deal but that's a start.

AQSL awhile back gave the green light to target the Shia so ISIL and ANF are killing Hizzy and Iranian backed militias along with Assad regime forces. Same thing with car bombs in Lebanon and Iraq.

I don't remember which Zawahiri speech it was but within last several months.

Back