Tampa Police Chief screws up again.

I have no problem with LEOs using discretion and giving people and other LEOs breaks. My Purple Heart license plate has gotten me a few breaks. More back when there were fewer of them. Now after two more wars they’re all over the place.
Almost as cool as my “Bronze Star (for merit)” license plate!*

*I don’t really have a Bronze Star for merit license plate. ;)

Sorry, that came off wrong. My late dad urged me to get one when they first came out because the state waived the registration fee for qualified veterans for the first year. He wanted to save me 40 bucks. That’s the only reason I got it.

Sorry, that came off wrong. My late dad urged me to get one when they first came out because the state waived the registration fee for qualified veterans for the first year. He wanted to save me 40 bucks. That’s the only reason I got it.
Brother if I earned a PH, or any valor award, I would absolutely have a license plate with it.

NY had a “war on terror veteran” plate they I thought was cool, so that’s on my truck.

Drive it with pride.
I have a BSM plate, not ashamed (was a 2Lt when awarded a BSM).
Good friend drives like a maniac (SEALs kept asking if he could be their driver), his PH plate keeps him out of jail and ticket-free.

Good friend drives like a maniac (SEALs kept asking if he could be their driver), his PH plate keeps him out of jail and ticket-free.

That's a real asshole thing to do. What an amazing example to set for his community.

That's a real asshole thing to do. What an amazing example to set for his community.
Pre-PH he just went to court and let the Judge decide.
Post PH, the only fun he gets is driving. Parachuting, Sky Diving, SCUBA are out. Shooting is limited to short durations, so I don't get overly upset when he speeds down the expressway. He pulls over as soon as the lights go on, big boy rules.

Pre-PH he just went to court and let the Judge decide.
Post PH, the only fun he gets is driving. Parachuting, Sky Diving, SCUBA are out. Shooting is limited to short durations, so I don't get overly upset when he speeds down the expressway. He pulls over as soon as the lights go on, big boy rules.

There’s a speed limit in Texas?!

Back