Task Force Arrowhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaske

Wrath of Heaven?
Unverified
Task Force Arrowhead looks like will be a special operations quick reaction force. from what I understand this force will respond to an incident like Afghanistan.

Task Force Arrowhead will be set up next year and able to quickly put the first special forces troops on the ground in the case of another Afghanistan-like mission, or to conduct smaller, more limited operations.

''Arrowhead will be the precursor" to a larger special forces task force if needed,

ARTICLE LINK

:)

If anyone can give a little more info on Arrowhead please share.

If anyone can give a little more info on Arrowhead please share.

Seems like the article has told us all we need to know. I figured if any of us needed to know more than what's in the article, we'd have been briefed in.

Cool concept, sad that you need one to quickly place SOF assets on the ground. I kind of thought that was one of SOF's strong points.

Been reading other posts regarding the subject but its all speculation...

So my take on this is these Arrowhead Commandos (If you will) will be the first ones to respond to a crisis that currently resembles Afghanistan type missions. kick down the door and skull hump the bad guys then dash away to safety with the prize in hand, just making it back in time for the Hockey game.

JTF2 or CSOR will then be called in afterward if they are needed that is.

No, that's for Gen. Discussion next to the 32 billion threads on why Muslims suck. Here, we're attempting to foster discussion on what would presumably be the classified details of a relatively secretive organization.

Marines.....

No, that's for Gen. Discussion next to the 32 billion threads on why Muslims suck. Here, we're attempting to foster discussion on what would presumably be the classified details of a relatively secretive organization.

Marines.....

Exactly. Jesus... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back