Texan with great respect seeking knowledge

GratefulTexan

Unverified
Hello,

First and foremost, let me thank every Veteran for their service to our amazing country. Let us remember those who have made the ultimate sacrifice so that we all may live the lives we live as Americans. I want you to know that I make it my personal goal to do my part so that their lives are not thought of to be given in vain.

My name is Dave. I am a 34 year old civilian from North Texas. I work in financial services and am a single father. My time outside of work is solely spent with my son, and when he is asleep, I am reading. Lately I have become enamored with Special Forces activity during the GWOT, as well as the history and development of US Special Forces and am simply seeking insight and stories. I also do have a desire for weapon advice, and tactical shooting/moving as it fascinates me. The ability to execute such surgical precision with a firearm is mesmerizing. I am aware that I am more than likely not the first, and I would never expect to be the last when it comes to something with such gripping content.

I do a ton of work for Veterans in my professional life, and strictly did not come here to promote business. I don't want that to be thought at all. However, if I am able to serve anybody through this forum. I promise to you that, if possible, I will happily apply my friends and family discount to your product. I really don't want to go into that, as it would require me to identify myself and disclose my location as my job is regulated Federally and I have a unique identifying number that, if disclosed, will provide my exact location (I know, big f'ing deal I will go screw myself). That being said, if clarification is desired, or questions had about what the hell I do, please private message me.

I really don't know what to say presently, and I look forward to fielding any questions that might come. Thank you for allowing me to potentially join your forum, and thank you all again for you service.

Regards,

Dave A.

Back