Texas A&M fires fake Frog.

Diesel_Actual

Banned
Texas A&M's No. 3 administrator has been fired as his claim of past service with the U.S. Navy Seals has been disproved. Turns out, not only was he a phony-frog, he doesn't have a doctorate or even a master's degree, and was making a lofty $300K salary.

It doesn't pay to be a loser.

Full Article here: http://www.statesman.com/sports/a-m-official-out-after-false-claims-on-756724.html

COLLEGE STATION — Texas A&M's No. 3 administrator presented himself as a warrior-scholar: a former Navy SEAL with a doctorate from Tufts University.

But records obtained by The Bryan-College Station Eagle indicate that Alexander Kemos never was part of the elite fighting force, and Texas A&M officials confirmed Friday that he doesn't have a doctorate or even a master's degree, which was a posted requirement for the $300,000-a-year position as the top adviser to Texas A&M President R. Bowen Loftin.

I bet the SEAL claim was the step too far... He might've still been earning $300K if it weren't for that.

I hope he wasn't in direct contact with the corps of cadets. I'm sure they don't need that asshole filling their brains with bullshit.

Linky no workie for me. But again as Ive asked myself many times..how do these people get these jobs?? Who the hell is supposed to be vetting them??

But again as Ive asked myself many times..how do these people get these jobs?? Who the hell is supposed to be vetting them??

When I was on a university president search committee back in the day. We vetted a lot of information. Work history and references, phone interviews, airport interviews and on campus interviews etc. I have to admit we never checked the validity of there undergrad or master's degree (we preferred a doctorate but didn't require it). It was just such a basic requirement that we never thought to check, I sure wouldn't make that mistake again.

Why organizations like Universities never follow up on said credentials presented in an resume and interview are beyond me.

$300,000 annualy ? Never served in the Navy? Didn't have a doctorate degree ?

I must be doing something wrong. }:-)

Considering how difficult it is to get a clearance, I am amazed that with the speed of the internet a University still fails to properly vet their employees. Yikes

There's always a picture.

moz-screenshot.png
Jackassery.png
no offense intended... just so happened to be one of the first pictures...

Well done, all I could come up with was one for assclown (and if I had found this one I probably wouldn't have posted it anyway :) )

Back