That kumquat vegetable cucumber thing

Gunz

Combined Action
Verified Military
I haven't posted for a while. I needed to detox from Bunny Boy.

But...may I be so bold...We replaced the gay love heart emoji with a purple squash/cucumber dildo thing?? Think of the connotations. Or rather ramifications.

It's one thing to express love, as gay as that is. Quite another to express a desire to booty bash somebody with a vegetable.

Last edited:
Just my two cents...

The lowly aubergine - more commonly known as the eggplant - has low levels of both micro and macro nutrient levels and yet, it is used in several types of cuisine.
It's a spongy fruit and its ability to absorb various oils and flavors into its flesh through cooking expands its usefulness. Sure, it can have a bitter taste - but it also becomes tender with a rich, complex flavor when properly prepared. Ironically, it is VERY popular as a meat substitute
...who knew

Its purple color, white flesh, and its "meaty" texture is enjoyed by many - but is also thought to cause insanity when it is "in season"
...so why would we want to use it an a "Love emoji"

Prior to 2007 - nobody thought much of the lowly eggplant. There was Eggplant Parmesan and Baba Ganoush and that was about it. Now, eggplant parm isn't bad, but it's nothing that I would ever cook for myself or my family.
Baba Ganoush? What in the actual fuck is Baba Ganoush?
Some people probably just think it was a made up nick name that Owen Wilson used for Vince Vaughn in "Wedding Crashers" Hell, I thought Baba Ganoush was bean dip (almost like hummas) when I had it - then for some reason, when I was told it was eggplant, instead of tahini and chickpeas, I thought to myself, this tastes like crap...

Then, it showed up on an emoji keyboard and the rest is history - the lowly aubergine rocketed to stardom in the blink of an eye because of our collective ability to say, "that vegetable emoji looks like a dick"
...AND WE ALL THINK THE SAME THING.
...liberals
...conservatives
...democrats
...republicans
...liberal democrats
...conservative republicans
...liberal republican democrats
...liberal democratic republicans
...SEALs
...Rangers
...SF guys
...Marines
...PJ's
...even retired national Guard Command Sergeants Major that lied about their service

The eggplant emoji is the only thing in the modern world that truly unites us...
...we all think it is a ridiculous looking cartoon wiener
...and THAT is why it is the perfect "love" emoji on a bulletin board like this one

Dont fight it
Embrace it
...not literally
...unless that's your thing

That is all

Last edited:
Just my two cents...

The lowly aubergine - more commonly known as the eggplant - has low levels of both micro and macro nutrient levels and yet, it is used in several types of cuisine.
It's a spongy fruit and its ability to absorb various oils and flavors into its flesh through cooking expands its usefulness. Sure, it can have a bitter taste - but it also becomes tender with a rich, complex flavor when properly prepared. Ironically, it is VERY popular as a meat substitute
...who knew

Its purple color, white flesh, and its "meaty" texture is enjoyed by many - but is also thought to cause insanity when it is "in season"

Prior to 2007 - nobody thought much of the lowly eggplant. There was Eggplant Parmesan and Baba Ganoush and that was about it. Now, eggplant parm isn't bad, but it's nothing that I would ever cook for myself or my family.
Some people probably just think it was a made up nick name that Owen Wilson used for Vince Vaughn in "Wedding Crashers" Hell, I thought Baba Ganoush was bean dip (almost like hummas) when I had it - then for some reason, when I was told it was eggplant, instead of tahini and chickpeas, I thought to myself, this tastes like crap...

Then, it showed up on an emoji keyboard and the rest is history - the lowly aubergine rocketed to stardom in the blink of an eye because of our collective ability to say, "that vegetable emoji looks like a dick"
...liberals
...conservatives
...democrats
...republicans
...liberal democrats
...SEALs
...Rangers
...SF guys
...Marines
...PJ's
...even retired national Guard Command Sergeants Major that lied about their service

The eggplant is the only thing in the modern world that truly unites us...
...and THAT is why it is the perfect "love" emoji on a bulletin board like this one

Dont fight it
Embrace it
...not literally

That is all
What in the fuck is wrong with you and are doctors working on a cure?

Just my two cents...

...who knew

...liberals
...conservatives
...democrats
...republicans
...liberal democrats
...SEALs
...Rangers
...SF guys
...Marines
...PJ's

The eggplant is the only thing in the modern world that truly unites us...

Dont fight it
Embrace it
...not literally

That is all
1000002894.jpg

Back