The Air Force beat the Army's team in the final round of the Halo: Infinite tournament.

RackMaster

Nasty-Dirty-Canuck
SOF Support
I wonder how much time they get to train at work. That's some team building. lol

The military has its battle royale champion. Late last month all six branches of the Armed Forces fought it out in the first ever Department of Defense Armed Forces Esports Championship. Each branch of the armed forces contributed their own team of gamers to compete over two days. The game of choice to decide which part of the military was the top gaming branch? Halo: Infinite. And even though Master Chief and the Spartan super-soldiers are fighting on various alien planets or space, the winning branch wasn’t the Marine Corps or Space Force, but rather the Air Force.

The Air Force can claim bragging rights in the first official Pentagon esports championship

Grunts: Hey maybe we should concentrate on winning wars and killing our enemies!

DoD: Let's put on dresses, celebrate sodomy, mental illness, and then see who can play vidya games better!

Grunts:

Staring Episode 2 GIF by The Office

DoD:
Freddie Mercury Flirting GIF

Normies:
Death What GIF

Last edited:
Can we get mods back yet? Someone has to tame the Russian assets.
耶稣基督,这是西班牙语而不是俄语。我错了吗?如果不是我们的技术超配,我们将成为世界的笑柄。

Bro, you need to DLAB better.

Original text: Jesus Christ, it's Spanish not Russian. Am I wrong? If it weren't for our technological overmatch we would be the worlds laughing stock.

1659295298850.png

TLDR/Can't google: Weakness and retardation, in the DoD, is not going to go unseen by the rest of the world. The military having an esports team is a Band-Aid over the festering wound that is retention, recruitment, and morale.

Yes the military needs to recruit tech savvy people, but this is a PR ploy to detract attention from the woke commie garbage that is gutting our warfighting capabilities.

Original text: Jesus Christ, it's Spanish not Russian. Am I wrong? If it weren't for our technological overmatch we would be the worlds laughing stock.

View attachment 40087

TLDR/Can't google: Weakness and retardation, in the DoD, is not going to go unseen by the rest of the world. The military having an esports team is a Band-Aid over the festering wound that is retention, recruitment, and morale.

Yes the military needs to recruit tech savvy people, but this is a PR ploy to detract attention from the woke commie garbage that is gutting our warfighting capabilities.

You are nailing the buzz phrases! What office are you running for, maybe we can find some members here who are future constituents?

View attachment 40087

6th Marines had a boxing team, a football team and a bowling team BITD. I don’t see the difference. Intramural/interservice competition of some sort has always existed in the military.

If the men I served with had grown up with Mario Kart, Halo and COD, 6th Marines probably would’ve had an esports team.

Last edited:
You are nailing the buzz phrases! What office are you running for, maybe we can find some members here who are future constituents?
Snarky commentary isn't changing the fact that recruitment and retention numbers are in the gutter.

Also, what future constituents? Have you seen our birth rates or the level of indoctrination kids are being bombarded with?
If Millennials and Zoomers are guideposts to the effectiveness of cradle to grave information manipulation, generation Alpha is fucked.

6th Marines had a boxing team, a football team and a bowling team BITD. I don’t see the difference. Intramural/interservice competition of some sort has always existed in the military.

If the men I served with had grown up with Mario Kart, Halo and COD, 6th Marines probably would’ve had an esports team.
Regarding interservice competitions, look at bowling and boxing as a reflection of the cultural values of the armed forces. The shift to 'esports' isn't something remarkable, only that it is being used to cover up glaring weaknesses and incompetence in DoD command.

With the proliferation of drone technology, I'm not entirely discounting 'esports' either. That said, the armed forces are being destroyed and digital "bread & circuses" aren't gonna fix the glaring fuckups of the woke incompetent retards that inhabit the DoD and Executive branches.

Snarky commentary isn't changing the fact that recruitment and retention numbers are in the gutter.

Also, what future constituents? Have you seen our birth rates or the level of indoctrination kids are being bombarded with?
If Millennials and Zoomers are guideposts to the effectiveness of cradle to grave information manipulation, generation Alpha is fucked.

Regarding interservice competitions, look at bowling and boxing as a reflection of the cultural values of the armed forces. The shift to 'esports' isn't something remarkable, only that it is being used to cover up glaring weaknesses and incompetence in DoD command.

With the proliferation of drone technology, I'm not entirely discounting 'esports' either. That said, the armed forces are being destroyed and digital "bread & circuses" aren't gonna fix the glaring fuckups of the woke incompetent retards that inhabit the DoD and Executive branches.
Sounds like someone needs to head back to MEPs and join back up to fix our eviscerated and emasculated DOD. Look forward to seeing you back in uniform!

Sounds like someone needs to head back to MEPs and join back up to fix our eviscerated and emasculated DOD. Look forward to seeing you back in uniform!
A naive thought, but not without merit.

Yes, old institutional knowledge needs to be preserved (pre woke BS). However, what you're suggesting is pissing on a house fire; while arsonists run around with matches.

This is a generational problem and considering your past views, the fix will be rather unpalatable.

Can we bring all of the Football, Boxing, Softball, Bowling, and RUGBY back? That's probably why our force is so fat, because we chucked out service based athletics at the BN level. Hell, very few posts even have softball teams anymore.

A naive thought, but not without merit.

Yes, old institutional knowledge needs to be preserved (pre woke BS). However, what you're suggesting is pissing on a house fire; while arsonists run around with matches.

This is a generational problem and considering your past views, the fix will be rather unpalatable.
I want to be red pilled. What’s the solution? How do we stop the libtards and child molestors running the DOD? I need to know.

I want to be red pilled. What’s the solution? How do we stop the libtards and child molestors running the DOD? I need to know.
Facetiousness is such a poor look on you.

I'd suggest looking up the chain of events that occur when a civilization reaches a point of decadence and open corruption.

I think eSports is a legitimate competitive arena. Many of the kinds of people with the kind of skills we are going to need in the future are attracted to such activities. We need them just as much as we need gym rats, CrossFit'ers and ball players.

Some eye-opening stats on eSports' reach: Esports Tournaments - Statistics and Analytics | Esports Charts

Back