The Boss wants me to get some Farcebook likes

Done. I'm actually going to NZ next summer to visit a good buddy of mine and it looks like he lives near Christchurch. Might just have to stop by and check it out when the time comes.

Yeah mate, I'm still good mates with the range warden.

Nice, I always enjoyed that range. Did some good training and drinking there. It was at West Melton that I discovered you could fit 12 cans of beer into the pockets of an Issue Swani :D

Well, not entirely owned - my Dad is American so it is possible my NZ geographical knowledge won't be 100%. :ROFLMAO:

I'll let you know if I end up there. :thumbsup:

He's got no choice, he either lands in Auckland and carries on domestically or he goes via Australia to Christchurch.

Lose/lose either way!

Well, my Kiwi buddy's parents are split up - one is just outside of Auckland and the other near Christchurch. If he happens to be in Auckland at the time of me and my other Canuck buddy coming to visit him, we could just take a detour and get a look at other parts of NZ :sneaky:. Take a flight into Christchurch and spend some time there, travel up to 'Cunt Island' as Pardus would put it and stop in Wellington while spending some time there, then make our way up to Auckland.

On a side note I was just talking to my Kiwi buddy and I was educated on how NZ summer months are during Canadian winter months. May have to make the trip this December so I can get away from this shit weather and get a nice tan. :-)

It was at West Melton that I discovered you could fit 12 cans of beer into the pockets of an Issue Swani :D

Issued swani? Complete with bright coloured check pattern, or did they do up a DPM/olive drab one?

Don't bother, the North Island is populated by 3 million cunts that aren't worth shitting on.
Just a personal observation. :D

Do you know my sister's in-laws?

He's got no choice, he either lands in Auckland and carries on domestically or he goes via Australia to Christchurch.

Lose/lose either way!

Fark off!

Back