The "difference"

LimaOscarSierraTango

Infantry
Verified Military
This is directed more towards the new kids on the block that are looking for a career in the military/SOF. Mods/Admins/anyone else, if I am straying out of my lane, I apologize. I'll PT when I get home. This is just something I've noticed, especially as of late.

Take this with a grain of salt as I am not a green label, but see if you can understand what I am trying to say.

New guys, wanting to break into the SOF world, check out posts made by you and those with the green or brown labels. What is the difference? While there have been other threads recently, I see the Bin Laden thread as a prime example. Some people were called out in this thread, others were not. That is a good thread to be a sponge in and check your head space. Check where your focus is as opposed to those in the SOF world. I know my head space isn't always set properly. Just something to think about to help you reach your end target.

I would have put this in the SOF mentor section, but since I am not SOF, I prefer to keep my suck hole shut in there. ;)

I'm moving this to the SOF mentor forum, I think it's good advice. Plus, it fits in with the 5th SOF principle ;)

This is directed more towards the new kids on the block that are looking for a career in the military/SOF. Mods/Admins/anyone else, if I am straying out of my lane, I apologize. I'll PT when I get home. This is just something I've noticed, especially as of late.

Take this with a grain of salt as I am not a green label, but see if you can understand what I am trying to say.

New guys, wanting to break into the SOF world, check out posts made by you and those with the green or brown labels. What is the difference? While there have been other threads recently, I see the Bin Laden thread as a prime example. Some people were called out in this thread, others were not. That is a good thread to be a sponge in and check your head space. Check where your focus is as opposed to those in the SOF world. I know my head space isn't always set properly. Just something to think about to help you reach your end target.

I would have put this in the SOF mentor section, but since I am not SOF, I prefer to keep my suck hole shut in there. ;)

This was posted quite a while ago and there's been a lot of Bin Laden posts on this board because I just searched through a whole lot of them. Do you remember specifically which Bin Laden post you were referring to?

Back