The Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

sea knight

Unverified
hello, I am currently in my Junior year of high school and i wanted to know more about the military special operations. I am curious because i wanted to join the coast guard Spec-Ops unit MSRT. i know that most info on them is classified, but a basic gist of what they do would be nice.

Welcome...The basic gist is they do thing that a junior in HS has no need to know about!!!! Graduate and join then you find out

Welcome

Some of the defining features of Spec-Ops team members is to take initiative, self-education and research/learning on their own as much as they can.

If you've done your research then you know as much as you possibly can without delving into classified intel. And THAT you'll not get from this forum.

LL

Welcome.

You have at least 2 years before you can enlist. Looks like you'll have to get good grades, be a PT stud, keep your record clean, join the CG and find out what MSRT does from doing it.
One 25m target at a time - focus on HS and graduating first.

Welcome.

You have at least 2 years before you can enlist. Looks like you'll have to get good grades, be a PT stud, keep your record clean, join the CG and find out what MSRT does from doing it.
One 25m target at a time - focus on HS and graduating first.

Good advice!

Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back