The Iran Thread

It took that young girl's murder to wake up the Euro-weenies--and certain US Democrats--who were so shitfire hot to suck Iran's dick with the nuclear deal. Taking a few steps back from that, aren't we now? Yeah motherfuckers, they've got morality police! How's that fit into the Woke Culture agenda? They can kill your ass for not wearing a hat!!!

Maybe Netanyahu's been right all along.

Hungary is already Russia’s bitch, they are further showing their true colours like the cunts they obviously are.

Easiest way to deal with them is freeze them from any military sales. Let their shit implode and just have Congress kill any proposed arms sales. Same goes after the war.
EU is stuck with them though.

"Jina ‘Mahsa’ Amini was a young Kurdish girl who dreamt of becoming a doctor one day. The Iranian morality police beat her to death because they felt her jeans were too tight and her hijab too loose. Her murder has inspired thousands of Iranians to take to the streets in protest. The Iranian people are fighting in the streets for their rights, but there is another battle raging on the internet. The Jina Amini story is ultimately about a people’s struggle for freedom, but at the core of this struggle is a war over information. The Iranian government wants to paint Amini’s death as a tragic accident and is willing to do whatever it takes to suppress any opposing viewpoints. Patriotic hacktivists are fighting to preserve the people’s access to information and spread the truth of what happened to Jina Amini. . Time will tell if the protests will force Iran to grant its people more freedom but its clear that Amini has irrevocably changed her country. She left Saqqez to help her townspeople but in the end she may end up healing her nation with her sacrifice."

The Mashsa Amini Story : A Fight for Truth and Freedom - Key Terrain Cyber

I think it’s quite significant that officials are even mentioning compromise/reform.
The Persian/Iranian people are rather pro-western, though the regime is obviously insanely anti-western, but more than anything else the Persians are extremely patriotic, and any attack on Iran would be meet by popular support to fight any real or perceived aggressor.
I believe the only successful way forward is a popular uprising of the people, hopefully supported by us.

Last edited:
The people I have met from Iran have been wonderful folks, and to a person sad to have been forced to relocate to the States simply because they disagree with the Iranian government/theocracy.

And the women? Stunningly beautiful. I went to nursing school with a gal from Iran, and she was just beautiful. Dumber than a box of rocks, but beautiful.

I went to nursing school with a gal from Iran, and she was just beautiful. Dumber than a box of rocks, but beautiful.

Women are restricted from pursuing numerous degree programs and outright banned from dozens of universities. I suspect the quality of their overall education in many respects is poor.

Women are restricted from pursuing numerous degree programs and outright banned from dozens of universities. I suspect the quality of their overall education in many respects is poor.

Quite a change from what had been a very progressive country prior to the coup.

No, this girl was just... not smart. But I certainly didn't mind helping and tutoring her.

Back