The M134 Minigun

Florida173

SOF Support
You guys have one and are up on it? It can be a hanger queen if you guys aren't up on it.

We were in some serious gun battles in Basra. Our Bravo changed out the de-linker and had our mini gun up and running...all this under nods and being shot at.

I'd be giggling too, firing that. I remember the first time I hit the butterfly on a truck-mounted Ma Deuce. Kind of like getting laid. (The only miniguns around were in the air.)

It's good to shoot expensive high volume weapons. Chicken soup for the soul.

You guys have one and are up on it? It can be a hanger queen if you guys aren't up on it.

We were in some serious gun battles in Basra. Our Bravo changed out the de-linker and had our mini gun up and running...all this under nods and being shot at.

Nah.. It's not mine. Belongs to my buddy in 5th group. I'm deployed here with the PA Stryker BCT. Don't think miniguns will make their way to the guard any time soon.

aww yes the mini gun.... gotta love it to death.... but the only thing that beats the mini gun is 2 mini-guns firing at the same time with a .30cal firing right behind it.. then the rockets man the cabin fills with the smell of freedom.... :D:D

aww yes the mini gun.... gotta love it to death.... but the only thing that beats the mini gun is 2 mini-guns firing at the same time with a .30cal firing right behind it.. then the rockets man the cabin fills with the smell of freedom.... :D:D

ummmm the mini-gun is a .30cal.... Or do you mean 30mm - Only about 22.38mm difference...:doh:

Back