The Night Stalkers

Ravage

running up that hill
12007078.gif

Just listened to a sample on the unofficial Night Stalker web page (you can get it here)

My friend is comming back from the US in a week or two and hes bringing me that book, man I can't wait to read it :D

Any comments on the book ?

Haven't had a chance to read it yet, but based one one of the authors whos name is quite recognizable, I'll probably grab a copy.

NSDQ. :cool:

The Author (in the fine print) on the bottom, has been working with me on my novel, and has been able to help in advising on prying some of the hard publishing doors. He autographed my copy, and is a stand up soldier and man.

As for the book. IT WAS GREAT. It is hard to write a book on a topic that has to be aware of classification. They skirted the periphery exceptionally well.

Informative, but not revealing stuff it shouldn't.

Lemme know what you think
Steve

Talked to a friend, her dd is a 20-year veteran of military helicopter aviation. Gonna talk to him about helping me in translating "The Night Stalkers" to Polish.
Gonna talk to an editor to get some infos about the legal stuff about translating books.
Ohh man is gonna be a loooooong ride, but I'm up to the challange >:{

I know this is an old thread, but I just wanted to comment on this book. My girlfriend sent it to me in AFG (she sure knows how to pick 'em!). It is very humbling reading books like this. I had the honor of meeting two of the Soliders mentioned in the book; one who was in one of the blackhawks that crashed in Somalia, and one who was in a chinook that crashed atop Takur Gar. These are the kinds of men kids should look up to; if not in profession, at least in drive and dedication. They risk their lives day in and day out for men they have never met or hardly know. All of the men mentioned in this book, 160th or otherwise, are true professionals and I aspire to have what it takes to reach their level.

Back