The Ranger Story

SWEET VIDIO

It was funny that it opened with an erctile disfunction commercial.:doh:

Ive seen a couple of the Best Ranger shows, tough stuff!

You guys are as fit as fuck and get nice toys to play with :cool:

I thank God every day that I can Have a do over! Game On!

Are you back in or going back in?

Fulltime on the Guard side right now,getting my skill set back up to speed,for instance switching units now and getting back on Jump Status this month.

Baby steps after a 15yr break

Fulltime on the Guard side right now,getting my skill set back up to speed,for instance switching units now and getting back on Jump Status this month.

Thank you for your past and your future service, EATIII. That's impressive.

LL

Quit sucking up, he probably needs a cargo chute now anyway. :)

Pffffftttt.

How many do you see going back after 15 years. I'm too tore up to even consider going back.

I only suck up to guys when I'm broke and want to go drinking... ;)

LL

wow!

!5 years break?? I cant remember 15 years ago. Im very impressed! Im also afraid of heights and airplanes..so..yeah..Very very impressed!;)

Hearing the aircrew tell us to puke down our bdu top's was enough for me. I was more than happy to jump. I only had a few bad landings....one landing on the hood of a pickup truck lol

Oh yes I do ,I remember it all,all of the suck &the fun.

Hearing the ruck hit and saying "shit forgot to lower the 60"Fuc...... whap
The very 1st thing I had to "participate in " was a 12 miler,for 15 years I didn't walk to the store let alone a 12 miler. can you say I think I need a IV

The very 1st thing I had to "participate in " was a 12 miler,for 15 years I didn't walk to the store let alone a 12 miler. can you say I think I need a IV

LOL Getting 'back' in shape is one of the worst things I can think of doing... Have fun!

LL

Quit sucking up, he probably needs a cargo chute now anyway. :)
I don't know about Eat, but Im pretty sure that I would need a cargo chute these days.:(

I hit like a sack of shit back in the day when I went 230. I can only imagine the crater at 300.:eek:

Back