The Tic Tac from Outer Space

Gunz

Combined Action
Verified Military
I'm not a big UFO/UAP fanboy...but that Tic Tac thing caught on the F/A-18 ATFLIR and the subsequent congressional testimony by the USS Nimitz pilots has got me thinking. The thing went from 80,000+ feet and veered off so fast the radar lost the lock-on...then went underwater. That's insane technology.

Mr. Pragmatic, my son, argues it's probably something developed in secret and launched to test our defense systems. Huh? I'm like, bro, if we had shit like that, we could rule the fucking universe. Why are we sending these slow-ass rockets up to a fart-infested space station when these things could get to Mars in twenty minutes?

The Tic Tac thing is changing my mind.

Considering one of the witnesses was an Academy grad squadron commander and not some Lt. on their first cruise gives their testimony some weight IMO.

What's interesting though is the sightings were on both coasts, but in a chunk of sea and sky set aside exclusively for military training.

I wonder if their pilots have 10+ hours of DEI training per year...

Considering one of the witnesses was an Academy grad squadron commander and not some Lt. on their first cruise gives their testimony some weight IMO.

What's interesting though is the sightings were on both coasts, but in a chunk of sea and sky set aside exclusively for military training.

If these things are from locations other than Earth--and I don't know who in the hell on Earth has got this kind of stuff--they don't seem to give a shit if we see them or track them, because they know we're powerless to do anything about it. It's almost the way I feel about squirrels. And the only time I interact with a squirrel is if I shoot it or run over it.

These things don't seem to take any interest in us at all...just carry on whatever they're doing.

Last edited:
Most of the people that tracked the UFOs were always weirdos which gave the subject a bad name. If anybody else told me that before the publicized incidents, I would have quickly lost interest. You can't prove God, or UFOs, and you can't disprove them either. WTF else is there to say?

Story time: BITD I wanted to go to go on the long walk. 2010 timeframe. Could ruck alright, but would have never passed anyhow...another story... Had a rucking buddy that was a civilian interested in FFL, went on about a half dozen 4-6 milers with me. Way back then, my counter-culture BJJ buddy was into all the twitter and instagam stuff I never cared for. Had this Anonymous podcast or video talking about the incidents off the coasts, and "fleet" of 40 or more of these objects going in and out of the ocean and how the gov't was covering it up....Anonymous was talking about it. I couldn't hide my disinterest.

9 or so years later we have the Gimbal/ Go Fast and Nimitz Encounters on TV...holy shit...

That's what has me wondering if DARPA/NASA, et al., activity.

DARPA more than NASA, but…

NASA can’t launch a rocket without 15 malfunctions, holds and scrubs along the way…and its budget’s been cut big time this year so I doubt it’s developing anything very astonishing. In fact the whole Mars sample recovery program is in jeopardy.

And DARPA? The flight characteristics of this thing are estimated pulling 100g to 1000g, no observed air disturbances, no sonic booms, no evidence of excessive heat commensurate with even the minimal estimated energies, no observable source of propulsion and flight parameters that, for all intents and purposes, are presently impossible.

And yet this is the data...

Last edited:
if you want quiet, reproducible, efficient success - you don't let the US government do it.
You give billions of dollars in "research grants" to experts in the private sector.

Then you don't have to worry about government leaks, you don't have to worry about freedom of information, or public optic...
...you just tell the reporters to fuck right off this is private property.
When shit goes wrong, the government can do all of the "we don't know what's going on" pressers and in some cases - they don't even have to pretend to wonder what's going on.

All you have to do is not look too hard when it comes time to offer answers.

It's not the Russians, outside of the hypersonic missiles, none of their equipment or electronics outdoes ours.

It's not the Chinese...holy shit they stole most of the tech they have from us...
It's not like our countrymen aren't already helping to fund the PLA with their R&D to speed things along in some regard. Oh wait ...

Holosun - Chinese or American?

Now what's all this about a tic tac UFO? YT link or a condensed version for someone who avoids the news because lately they're all almost always fill of crap?

DARPA more than NASA, but…

NASA can’t launch a rocket without 15 malfunctions, holds and scrubs along the way…and its budget’s been cut big time this year so I doubt it’s developing anything very astonishing. In fact the whole Mars sample recovery program is in jeopardy.

And DARPA? The flight characteristics of this thing are estimated pulling 100g to 1000g, no observed air disturbances, no sonic booms, no evidence of excessive heat commensurate with even the minimal estimated energies, no observable source of propulsion and flight parameters that, for all intents and purposes, are presently impossible.

And yet this is the data...

The only reason I would even suggest them is the the areas are non-civilian/mil-only airspace. But I am as stymied an everyone else.

if you want quiet, reproducible, efficient success - you don't let the US government do it.
You give billions of dollars in "research grants" to experts in the private sector.

Then you don't have to worry about government leaks, you don't have to worry about freedom of information, or public optic...
...you just tell the reporters to fuck right off this is private property.
When shit goes wrong, the government can do all of the "we don't know what's going on" pressers and in some cases - they don't even have to pretend to wonder what's going on.

All you have to do is not look too hard when it comes time to offer answers.

Worked well with COVID until it didn't.

They won't leak it, but the Chinese, et al., will steal it.

The only reason I would even suggest them is the the areas are non-civilian/mil-only airspace. But I am as stymied an everyone else.

I absolutely understand and I wish there was a logical explanation. My son--a cog in the military/industrial complex, and therefore a skeptic--steadfastly refuses to believe that this thing could be extraterrestrial in origin. I get it, he's a big science guy. But I think because of the nature of this particular encounter--the data and the testimonials etc--we have to open our minds to some uncomfortable and extraordinary possibilities.

Last edited:
I'm not a big UFO/UAP fanboy...but that Tic Tac thing caught on the F/A-18 ATFLIR and the subsequent congressional testimony by the USS Nimitz pilots has got me thinking. The thing went from 80,000+ feet and veered off so fast the radar lost the lock-on...then went underwater. That's insane technology.

Mr. Pragmatic, my son, argues it's probably something developed in secret and launched to test our defense systems. Huh? I'm like, bro, if we had shit like that, we could rule the fucking universe. Why are we sending these slow-ass rockets up to a fart-infested space station when these things could get to Mars in twenty minutes?

The Tic Tac thing is changing my mind.
Saw this and thought of this thread.

Think competing interests and all the retarded shenanigans that entails.

You came with the Tic Tac people from outer space. Admit it and tell us how it works.
You're not the first to say this...
Adventure Time Lol GIF

Then wouldn't that make him an illegal immigrant?
Beats being a DEI leech for the defense industry. :D

(kidding) (honestly that would be a fun gig)

Back