The World best Spy Agencies... (not really...)

mike_cos

Folgore
Verified Military
According to NationalPost.com (Canadian Source..) the winner is....:

ISI Pakistan (LMAO)

The Rank:

1) ISI pakistan;
2) Mossad israel;
3) Mi-6 UK;
4) CIA USA;
5) MSS china;
6) BND german;
7) FSB russia;
8) DGSE france;
9) RAW india;
10) ASIS australia.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/11/25/graphic-the-state-of-the-global-spy-game/

I'm curious to know what you think about it....

spies.gif

I'm surprised to see the CIA that high with all of the shit going on with them right now. Losing a drone in Iran, having spy rings busted in multiple countries....

Considering that the ISI is openly controlling the foreign and domestic policies of numerous countries, including the US, it is kind of hard to argue with their rank.

One third of Pakistani spy budget comes from CIA, say officials
http://intelnews.org/2009/11/17/03-110/

Ok. So we're funding the guys that are facilitating the death of American troops, as well as the guys that allowed UBL to stay "hidden" for so long. This still does not mean the reality of what the ISI is and what it does is any different. It means we don't have the balls to call them on it and pull our funding. We are still the world's predominant superpower, although the gap is rapidly closing. We need to start acting like it instead of trying to be the cool kid on the block in the eyes of the world by throwing money all over the place when we have our own economic shit to worry about.[/quote]

Ok. So we're funding the guys that are facilitating the death of American troops, as well as the guys that allowed UBL to stay "hidden" for so long.
oh.. the CIA is not foolproof .. never has been, and certainly does not play fair... About UBL... well... On this board anyone knows what I think about it
And that's all I have to say about that. ...

oh.. the CIA is not foolproof .. never has been, and certainly does not play fair... About UBL... well... On this board anyone knows what I think about it
And that's all I have to say about that. ...
Play fair? And not that I have a dog in this fight, but the magnitude of the cover up that would be needed to conceal a fake UBL death is so enormous and so unlikely that Houdini himself would've botched that magic trick. Someone would've spoke up if it was faked. Or if it were done by a force that wasn't American, IMO.

Play fair? And not that I have a dog in this fight, but the magnitude of the cover up that would be needed to conceal a fake UBL death is so enormous and so unlikely that Houdini himself would've botched that magic trick. Someone would've spoke up if it was faked. Or if it were done by a force that wasn't American, IMO.

And a foreigner would never be President either. :-"

Yabadabadoo.
. Fred Flintstone

This is Us Intel Budget... Do you think ISI Budget is bigger? Or ISI personnel better?...

http://www.fas.org/irp/budget/index.html

There is no really fair comparison between the ISI and US Intelligence. The ISI has so few moving parts when compared to US Intelligence it is much easier to be "better" even with smaller resources.

If you ask me, having the US fly in and take out OBL is a pretty big kick in the nuts to the ISI especially on their home court. (Just for argument sake Mike;):p)

The CIA may drop more balls but they are also juggling a helluva a lot more balls then any other spy agency in the world. Plus our society tends to make failures much more public then other agencies have to deal with so a CIA failure gets amplified when compared to other agencies.

I'm surprised to see the CIA that high with all of the shit going on with them right now. Losing a drone in Iran, having spy rings busted in multiple countries....

So what is their ratio of success to failure? Seems to me that usually we only hear about the failures...

Back