Tinnitus, or That Ringing That Just Doesn't Quit

It seems pretty consistent all day long. I notice it immediately when I wake up, and all through the day. Other than the initial increase, it has stayed the same level (i.e. no modulation, like what used to happen) since. I don't notice any change when my heartbeat elevated (e.g. on the range or in the gym) or when I change positions. It does not keep me from sleeping.
I have tinnitus really bad. Any quiet moment it's very noticeable, and most times in conversation I can rule it out, but if I "listen" for it, it's present 24/7.

Thanks, multiple TBI and tons of close percussions/explosions. Definitely sucks, I feel for you.

Same amlove, dealing with it since 2002....it's always there, sometimes more noticeable, sometime almost unbearable. Surprisingly, I found that Bose noise cancelling headphones/buds help when it gets really bad.

Same amlove, dealing with it since 2002....it's always there, sometimes more noticeable, sometime almost unbearable. Surprisingly, I found that Bose noise cancelling headphones/buds help when it gets really bad.
That's super interesting- mine is way more pronounced when I use noise cancelling. When I throw my headphones in it's super noticeable.

Back