Triple-Amputee Vet Accused of Wrongdoing in "Build the Wall" Scandal with Steve Bannon

Marauder06

Intel Enabler
Verified SOF
The luxury lifestyle of Iraq vet who 'stole' from We Build The Wall

In 2018, Kolfage set up the GoFundMe account in support of President Trump and to prove the nation's appetite for a border wall between the US and Mexico.

It was inundated with donations from Republicans and had collected more than $20million by December that year. GoFundMe became suspicious of where the money was going and warned Kolfage to donate it to a legitimate charity or refund everyone who'd given to it.

That is when, prosecutors say, Bannon, Timothy Shea and Andrew Badolato got involved. They used shell companies and We Build The Wall Inc, a not-for-profit formed by Bannon to launder the money back to Kolfage and keep some for themselves, it's claimed.

The fund would pay the shell companies, then they would deposit the money back into accounts held by Kolfage or his wife, marking the transactions down as for 'media', 'consulting' or 'social media', it is alleged.

Despite claiming on the GoFundMe that he'd 'never take a penny' from the donations, the indictment alleges that Kolfage took a $20,000-a-month salary from it in addition to a one-off, $100,000 payment. In total, he took $350,000, it's claimed.

Bannon allegedly took $1million from it - some of which he used to pay Kolfage, but some he allegedly kept and spent on hotels, travel and credit card debt.

Hasn't he done some other shady shit before?

Not sure if this is what you're talking about, but several years ago, we at Havok Journal had a problem with him because he took what became our most popular article of all time and posted it on his news aggregation page in a way that made it seem like he wrote it. We contacted him about it, privately via email, and he responded rudely. Then our rather large, loud, and supportive audience got involved and eventually he relented. It was a completely unnecessary vetrepreneur "blue on blue" incident that could have been totally avoided. It was particularly eye-opening for me because that was back when I thought vets were a different type of business owner, and we could all get along, would take care of each other, and wouldn't screw each other over...

He wasn't the only page to do the same kind of thing to us (in fact, I found another similar page when I searched for the article to post here), and we weren't the only company he was doing this kind of thing to. So I didn't really think much of it after we got things worked out.

I’m surprised he could get his $290,000 home in Miramar like the article states. Seems pretty cheap.

He’s living that SecFo life though, drinking Bang and marrying a Chili’s waitress that is probably sleeping around.

He lost me when he went full conspiracy theory, though they did build a wall section in Texas (that the Feds confiscated via a water treaty with Mexico).

This guy sounds like a real jerk. I googled his last name, last night, after reading the news, and there are multiple specific blogs giving examples of how he needlessly fucked them. I don't get people like this.

Back