United States Army Sniper - Afghanistan

Ravage

running up that hill

U.S Army Sniper Team At OP Mace In Nuristan

U.S. Army Soldiers from C. Company, 2nd Battalion, 27th Infantry Regiment, 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division, engage possible enemy positions at Outpost Mace in Nuristan Province, Afghanistan. November 2011

Ravage, I have to ask, what is the significance of you posting videos that are easily found using the search button on youtube if someone wants to see those things. Yes, this is a military Ops site, but doesn't mean we just walk around and see something military and think to ourselves "oh, that belongs there". Have an opinion on the matter, show some relevance to current topics beyond the obvious of Snipers being Ops and being in A-stan. I like watching videos about Snipers, but as it stands right now as with so many of your posts I have no fucking idea why you personally put this up here. Do you have an opinion, is there a back story to this, is this something you are striving for and have questions, etc.

Look what I can do and save Boon an assload of server space on here http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...8l1773l0l3057l6l2l0l0l0l0l507l836l3-1.0.1l2l0

Ravage, I have to ask, what is the significance of you posting videos that are easily found using the search button on youtube if someone wants to see those things. Yes, this is a military Ops site, but doesn't mean we just walk around and see something military and think to ourselves "oh, that belongs there". Have an opinion on the matter, show some relevance to current topics beyond the obvious of Snipers being Ops and being in A-stan. I like watching videos about Snipers, but as it stands right now as with so many of your posts I have no fucking idea why you personally put this up here. Do you have an opinion, is there a back story to this, is this something you are striving for and have questions, etc.

Look what I can do and save Boon an assload of server space on here http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...8l1773l0l3057l6l2l0l0l0l0l507l836l3-1.0.1l2l0

Money shot.

Ravage, I've warned you about this in the past. I've warned the entire board about this in the past. The next time results in a short vacation.

C'mon Ravage, call his bluff! Don't cave into FF's censorship or all of us will only be able to post stuff like:

"I have nipples Greg. Can you milk me?" :p

Yeah but he probably had to use a secret source and shit, not the youtube search bar us mortals have to use.

I love you cyberly Free, but why the fuck was this thread still open for anyone to even post on? Commo FAIL! Shut it, I dare you.

Back