Venezuela Vs Guyana

BloodStripe

Marine
SOF Support
SSMP
Military Mentor
Venezuela is stepping up their rhetoric about a disputed area in Guyana (roughly 75% percent of the land mass that makes up Guyana). Both sides have claimed it is theirs. Venezuelan citizens recently voted to approve an attack on the territory.

The region is rich in oil. You can expect US service members will somehow be involved because of that.

Venezuela and Guyana: the military conflict possible - Robert Lansing Institute

Roh roh…

Helicopter of top Guyana officials is MISSING in zone Venezuela claims

A military helicopter carrying five senior Guyanese officials plus two crew members vanished in stormy weather on Wednesday near Guyana's contested border with Venezuela, as the president of the former British colony said he had enlisted the United States, UK and UN to guarantee their safety against the 'outlaw nation'.

The new agreement with the Guyana Government will pay Guyana 50% of revenue generated from those oil sales and will also back pay royalties.

Do you have a link for that? I’m not seeing anything that reports Guyana agreeing to any deal. In fact Guyana’s appealing to the UN.

Maduro wants the gringos out of any deal. No Exxon Mobile-led consortium, no Whiptail project, no yankee imperialists, no foreign oil companies. There’s billions invested in this. We’re going to let this dipshit just walk in and kick foreign interests out? We’re talking 1.2 million barrels a day.

Or are we not taking Maduro seriously?

With it’s per capita income expected to rise by 30-40%, I don’t think Guyana agrees to any Venezuelan deal without a gun to its head.

And we—the US—would be nuts to let that happen in our own hemisphere.

Last edited:
Do you have a link for that? I’m not seeing anything that reports Guyana agreeing to any deal. In fact Guyana’s appealing to the UN.

Maduro wants the gringos out of any deal. No Exxon Mobile-led consortium, no Whiptail project, no yankee imperialists, no foreign oil companies. There’s billions invested in this. We’re going to let this dipshit just walk in and kick foreign interests out? We’re talking 1.2 million barrels a day.

Or are we not taking Maduro seriously?

With it’s per capita income expected to rise by 30-40%, I don’t think Guyana agrees to any Venezuelan deal without a gun to its head.

And we—the US—would be nuts to let that happen in our own hemisphere.

I think we're talking two different things. I'm talking about the updated contracts with ExxonMobil.

Venezuela ain't giving shit to anyone if they invade. They will take 100% of everything in the region.

Guyana's appeal to the UN is obviously a hope to stop the invasion that Venezuela seems to be prepared for and had a referendum for.

Tinfoil hat on. Shit like this happens when you let elections be stolen and degenerates gaslight your society. There is blood in the water and this will spill over to the US. In the past 3+ years, we've been seeing record numbers of 'refugees' and crime on our southern borders. Imagine how much worse it will be when Central and South America sprout into brush fire wars.

Here's another tidbit, there are a fuckload of Venezuelans here in the US already. A lot of them are here illegally, have set up shop, and are operating on the margins of society. How many more of these people will bring their commie bullshit with them as their shit nation implodes?

Small example:
Gangs from South America use security jammers to break in to expensive homes across country: police

Last edited:
Back