Vertical Grips

D

Davec43

I am currently acquiring everything I need for our up coming trip over seas and I was wondering what everyons opinion was on Vertical Grips. Read a little about how they effect how quickly you can transition to targets, is their any truth in that? Whats everyones perferred brand or style?

There are a few threads on here that we've talked about them a little bit. Some people like them, some don't. Some are durable, some aren't. I have had a couple of the plastic ones snap off on me. I bought a metal one from CQD and love it. There are some types that have a place you can incorporate a tac-light in. Most have impressions for pressure switches and such. You can store batteries or whatever you'd like inside, as most are hollowed out. You should try a few out and see what works best for you. Just my :2c:

There are a few threads on here that we've talked about them a little bit. Some people like them, some don't. Some are durable, some aren't. I have had a couple of the plastic ones snap off on me. I bought a metal one from CQD and love it. There are some types that have a place you can incorporate a tac-light in. Most have impressions for pressure switches and such. You can store batteries or whatever you'd like inside, as most are hollowed out. You should try a few out and see what works best for you. Just my :2c:

I've tried out my share, haven't broke any yet.

Shot at 2007-08-01

That is what I'm using right now. I've googled the hell out of it and can't find it. What I'm looking for is a vertical grip thats shaped like a pistol grip that allows you to screw in your own tac light. A lot of the B/2/3 guys were using them not to long ago.

lol i have broken plastic ones as well, but I have a plastic one on my m4gery now sitting in my bedroom. I wish i could remember the name, it's a pseudo off brand but it's a sturdy sumbitch with 2 pads removable for pressure pad placement, as well as 3 cr123 battery storage inside of it.

Mine is here: http://www.defensereview.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=305 ,it's metal, but doesn't incorporate a light
CQDgrip-back.JPG

Back