Vets for Freedom, Marcus Lutrell intro, other SEALs jump

Laxmom723

Thank you for your service guys. Marcus, as usual, wonderful & humble.

Via Blackfive.net

RIP Operation Redwing... you know all their names... we'll never forget.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_ZxyZD5FJU"]YouTube - National Heroes Tour- Skydive onto USS Midway[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx5C8SXX9VU"]YouTube - National Heroes Tour- Skydivers intro Marcus Lutrell[/ame]

Thanks for posting this, P. I've never listened to Marcus speak before. He seems like a really great guy.

The know the second man that was introduced. He had a BAD jump accident during a demonstration and shattered his leg. IIRC, he had to be medically retired.

Thanks for posting this, P. I've never listened to Marcus speak before. He seems like a really great guy.

The know the second man that was introduced. He had a BAD jump accident during a demonstration and shattered his leg. IIRC, he had to be medically retired.

Amazing, medically retired but still jumping.

My son sent me the book "Lone Survivor" Good read, great coverage of the operation, and he doesn't leave out his praises for the Army SF and 160 SOAR. He does seem bitter at times about the political hand tieing of the SOF forces, but what he explains can only be explained by those that have been in harms way and that if you've not been there, then your better off leaving any second guessing to yourself.

Great American hero !!!

He does seem bitter at times about the political hand tieing of the SOF forces, but what he explains can only be explained by those that have been in harms way and that if you've not been there, then your better off leaving any second guessing to yourself.

Great American hero !!!

How could we ever question how he feels or what he did, until we walk a mile in his shoes (and we can't).

Thoughts of those men are with him 24/7 and they are also in the hearts of plenty of others.

Marcus walks with God's blessing for a reason IMHO.

How could we ever question how he feels or what he did, until we walk a mile in his shoes (and we can't).

Thoughts of those men are with him 24/7 and they are also in the hearts of plenty of others.

Marcus walks with God's blessing for a reason IMHO.

Indeed. I cannot imagine what he must relive every day, may he someday find peace...

Back