Vid "Inside the US Army Special Forces"

Be sure to read the scroll on the bottom of the vid as it rolls by in the yellow block print. I'm sure many of you have seen this before but about fell out when I watched it. Anybody know who made this?

If there's an epic video such as this on YT, I usually read the comments below it. There's some really dumb shit going on in there, I tell ya.

Here's one on page 28:
wow LOL 18 bravo r dum ass with no high school diploma a 2end lame and lak of training 11 bravo way bettter training and coaching and they dont talk about dicks all the time.

...why you nasty 18B people be talking 'bout dicks ALL the time? LOL.

The rolling text is better than the verbiage. When it talks about the weather conditions at Bragg I had to shake my head and laugh hard. I was avoiding the 18B intentionally... Too funny! There is some real hidden jewels in this one.

Very old, but very good.

We did a really good one when I was in the course. We had to open all of the fighting positions on range 35 or 36, which ever is next to the bayonet course , then starting at one end, we had to jump down into the fox hole then jump back out all the way down the range for about 20 minutes or so- it was a great workout.

Very old, but very good.

We did a really good one when I was in the course. We had to open all of the fighting positions on range 35 or 36, which ever is next to the bayonet course , then starting at one end, we had to jump down into the fox hole then jump back out all the way down the range for about 20 minutes or so- it was a great workout.

I hate Bragg in the worst way... Chicken road in my dreams.

Which one(s) have had a sex change?

Schroer-BP.jpg
images

Damn dude, wow... I mean Wow there's a couple of CSMs I could think of that this would have been sweet if they would have switched side but damn. I mean again for real, WOW! So that's what the narrative was about, very cool. I'm floored... OK, ok it was an O. I gotta go shower I feel dirty all of the sudden.

Damn!

Back