What are you gona do PL (song)

its not gay if you dont push back..... or just keep it on the cheek

Let me guess Winter Ranger cold and rainy on the TVD while a freezing in the ORP shares his woobie with his Ranger Buddy (cue theme song to Brokeback Mountain here) only to discover he too is from 3rd Batt.:eek:

William Hazen

Look dude, we all know 3rd Batt was created because 1st and 2nd were too gay and have been combat ineffective since they have been robbing banks ont heir free time and shit. ;)

Look dude, we all know 3rd Batt was created because 1st and 2nd were too gay and have been combat ineffective since they have been robbing banks ont heir free time and shit. ;)

Not the first time back in my day There were a couple 2nd Batt Newbs who were robbing banks in the Tacoma Area. Cops came right to the barracks. Why...

Ranger Haircuts...

Wearing Gasmasks and using 45's...

Using IMT and movement to contact in the banks and outside in the parking lots...

The Kicker... they replied to each other by shouting HOAAH!:doh:

John Law knew right were to go. LOL.

William Hazen

hahaha Boon... dont forget gunfights on seattle streets with gangbangers.. fuckin hoodlums.

i dont admit or deny ever spooning with another man before... but when its cold and wet out we all know, possibly of course never saying it actually happen but maybe, we have looked at our buddy(ies) and thought 'hmmm... im cold...its fuckin cold out here...and he looks warm..' 4 dudes...... 2 woobies..... "i'll have the woobie burrito please.. hold off on the homoness"

hahaha Boon... dont forget gunfights on seattle streets with gangbangers.. fuckin hoodlums.

i dont admit or deny ever spooning with another man before... but when its cold and wet out we all know, possibly of course never saying it actually happen but maybe, we have looked at our buddy(ies) and thought 'hmmm... im cold...its fuckin cold out here...and he looks warm..' 4 dudes...... 2 woobies..... "i'll have the woobie burrito please.. hold off on the homoness"

That happened in the early 90's. While I was in We fooking were a law onto ourselves... America's Gangsters. No other SOF unit within a Thousand Miles and since in was post Vietnam every Vietnam Ranger Warrior who hated legland and the eighty douchebag was in either 1st or 2nd Batt. We raised HELL where ever we went and no one fucked with us The Senior NCO's were Gods and as long as you followed the Creed to the letter no one could fuck with you. I have a ton of stories from those days and let me tell you it is far different that it is today. That being said as we speak the next Ranger Legends are being born and as I grow old I will smile knowing that the Ranger Tradition will carry on in all 3 Batts and The Regiment. :)

William Hazen

I think that was the original intention lol, im glad that shit never happened

We dont care to hear about your gay precious moments

Actually, it was several 3rd Turds who quit that night. Speaking of gay moments, those fuckers were giving each other a hot dog trying to stay warm. What do you expect? They were from BCo! Now we know the rest of the story.

I would need proof. I cannot take you desecrating a sacred unit like that :cool:

You want more proof... The name of the mountain they were on was called Brokeback, biyatch!

Back