What do you guys think of the Eotech with scope?

You guy's suck. Now I have to send more shit.

What is it you two require ? :D

An eotech, magnifier, larue mounts for them, may as well throw in a surefire with mount, oh and dont forget a laser, with mount of course :D

An eotech, magnifier, larue mounts for them, may as well throw in a surefire with mount, oh and dont forget a laser,

with mount of course :D

Hell, I'd have to walk you through how to mount all that shit. HELL NO !!! :D

Is a mount required for an EOTECH on an M4(standard issue)

The Eotech generally just tightens to the rail on your upper reciever, however it is best if you have a riser mount for that specific unit.

I use the LaRue Tactical ECOS Eotech mount. You simply tighten the Eotech unit to the mount and then you have one unit that mounts to the upper reciever via a throw lever that secures the unit to the weapon. This also gives you enough rise to procure your iron sights in the bottom 1/3rd of your field of view, the way it should be, since the Eotech is a parallax free optic.

Check out LaRue Tactical's website and look for the ECOS mount. You'll see how easy the concept is.

A couple of the Eotech models have the ARMS throw levers already installed. 553 I believe.

HTH.

I have personally used this combo in combat, and it is by far the best thing for long distance targets. We were forced to go to the Elcan 1 to 4 powered sight and that thing is worthless in any situation, the Eotech combo is amazing, love it.

Back