What's Your Lock Down Status?

F that noise. I installed a bidet after the last round. Heated seat, warm water heater, and a F’ing blow drier that will get your ass cherry red. Even has a computer screen and a night light that lights up the water blue at night. Best reading chair in the house!

F that noise. I installed a bidet after the last round. Heated seat, warm water heater, and a F’ing blow drier that will get your ass cherry red. Even has a computer screen and a night light that lights up the water blue at night. Best reading chair in the house!
That sounds... amazing.

Not sure I can get that installed in government housing though. ;)

View attachment 37093

computer touch screen goes over by the TP and has all kinds of presets. Will completely eliminate any form of swamp ass. Even has a vacuum fan and charcoal filter that kicks on when you sit down.
Reminds me of them smart Japanese toilets. First time using one was a trip. Pretty neat to see they crammed all that tech into a removable saet.

With the family, the sad part is for 18 years I have eaten shrimp fried rice and I will never have it again. My aunt through marriage, her mom lived through Hiroshima. Married a GI.
She made extra me extra then she would send me home with it every thanksgiving. She has Alzheimer’s now and is in a home and quarantine.

Attachments

• 71FDE1C6-31B9-45FD-972A-D128C276B779.jpeg
    71FDE1C6-31B9-45FD-972A-D128C276B779.jpeg
    106.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Back