Would like a Medics opinions please

G

G-Man222

I've sustained a series of injuries...

and would like the opinions of a few Medics regarding them, because they are most likely injuries even a 68W or HM 3-5 monthes outside of AIT/A School has most likely already gained experience in dealing with /treating...

More advanced Medics opinions would be greatly appreciated as well... They are physical activity related injuries.......

PM and I'll give you the details...

I appreciate it.

Im not a Doctor, But I'll take a look

Drink water take a knee and face out, if that doesn't work take a motrin :)

But seriously PM sent

depending what you did to yourself - HICE or RICE generally works.

lol yeah... definitely will be working on most likely both as much as I can... (unless it aggravates the injury(ies)

But yeah........ lol

I am of the opinion that the vast majority of sports related injuries are caused by lack of or improper stretching before and after exercise. Over doing it is the next killer. But shoot me an E and I'll take a look.

You heard what I told her? I'm not a gynecologist but I'll take a look!

I am of the opinion that the vast majority of sports related injuries are caused by lack of or improper stretching before and after exercise. Over doing it is the next killer. But shoot me an E and I'll take a look.

You heard what I told her? I'm not a gynecologist but I'll take a look!

Regarding one of the injuries (well, two of them) it actually is due to "improper stretching"...

Actually been encouraged to even work it harder, and flex it out more...

but still gotta schedule an appointment with a specialized doc... All offices closed so far... :doh:

But yeah, my injuries are ok...

only one injury that may be in a bit of need, but gotta get that appointment in...

earlier today... the "bruise" was actually fully transparent (it's getting more opaque now) you could actually see the tendon itself as if looking through a sheet of glass (no kidding lol) you could actually see the puslating etc. of the ligament lol

One thing I do know for certain, Neproxin is my new best friend :D lol

But it's all because of bad stretching is what I was told, that caused it to be so bad.... lol (After talking to a Doc, and several SOCMs, and a few 18Ds, and a couple PJs) I actually have to excersize it more to "walk it off"... but still need to see an Ortho to check the tendon... lol

Honestly, I thank everyone for their assistance, and desire to assist. and I sincerely mean that.

Back