Yet another introduction my friends.

Atari

Unverified
My name is Connor. I'm in high school and plan on a career in the military. I've read just about every article on the site and have always wanted to contribute to some of these threads. So here I am finally. I'm looking forward to learning from all of you.
smile.png

So do you want to contribute or do you want to learn?
Welcome to ShadowSpear.

You sound eminently trainable, keep your eyes and ears open, don't end up like many of the young people that join the board and can't take stinging constructive criticism when they fail to follow instructions.

Welcome, enjoy your stay.

He doesn't say that kind of thing often, I hope you don't step on it and make him change his tune.

Thanks for the warm reception and I'll do my best not to let you all down. As far as I'm concerned all criticism is extremely welcome. It's definitely conducive to a learning environment and that's exactly what this is for me.

welcome, what branch are you looking at joining right now?
Well, I believe myself to be pretty good at dealing with people. Also I've been told I'm a rather good teacher. So I was thinking Foreign Internal Defense would be up my alley. That would make my choice Army Special Forces most likely. However, I have quite a lot of time before the choice is made.

Back