You mean the FBI isn't all incompetent fools like portrayed in books and movies?

Ooh-Rah

Semper-Fi
How an elite FBI hostage rescue team leader took the Boston bomber down: New book reveals anonymous hero who led 'with firmness and humility' in final moments of manhunt

The Virginia-based leader, who the FBI later requested not to be identified by name, took charge of the high-stress situation in the backyard of a Watertown resident's home, and led scores of FBI agents and SWAT officers to successfully bring Dzhokhar Tsarnaev out of the boat alive.

Full Story:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-firmness-humility-final-moments-manhunt.html

MailOnline

"scores of FBI agents and SWAT officers to successfully bring Dzhokhar Tsarnaev out of the boat alive" which (to me) means they were unsuccessful in (my desired) mission of zipping this asshole.

High stress because they were conducting unwarranted searches all over the city? I dunno but perhaps the Keystone Cops would have been more effective if they'd have enlisted the publics help instead of the cordon and search BS.

Wait a tic...didn't a civilian call the cops "Hey, there's blood all over my boat. Come out and take a look."

"Civil rights be damned! We gots us a damned Chechen on the loose!"

Tsk, tsk, tsk.:thumbsdown:

This guy supervised two extraction efforts that failed, and then simply ensured that the officers under his command didn't murder an unarmed suspect as he subsequently tried to surrender? And this makes him a hero who operated with "firmness and humility?" :-/

Back