My Random TV Thread

Broadchurch is a decent series from across the pond. Dark, good script, good acting.

I'm not going to lie, Girls would be an amazing show if Lena Dunham wasn't in it. Her writing is great, the characters are interesting, but I cannot stand Lena Dunham. At all.

@TLDR20 - re: Lena Dunham

You cannot stand the character or the actress herself?

I respect the person because she is fearless and an advocate for what she believes in.

But...I cannot stand the character because she parades around naked and it is distracting. And I'll save someone from asking, I say "distracting" because hers is not the body I want to see naked in HD. I think she does it it just to be outrageous-

@TLDR20 - re: Lena Dunham

You cannot stand the character or the actress herself?

I respect the person because she is fearless and an advocate for what she believes in.

But...I cannot stand the character because she parades around naked and it is distracting. And I'll save someone from asking, I say "distracting" because hers is not the body I want to see naked in HD. I think she does it it just to be outrageous-

The character. Like I said the writing is great, but I cannot stand her character. At all. Allison Williams is probably the hottest woman on earth though.

O_o

Vikings - Where is my next episode....f

Banshee - Hood and Job and Sugar are out!!! Proctor is up S crick with a tommy gun, since his invincible side kick got beat down by Hood.

Blacklist - Liz's dad and Liz and baby and what in the world just happend? Need more russian chicks to make this easier to understand!

ETA......Samaritan is one bad A computer.....MTF!!

:ack:

Last edited:
OK- so, announcement.

The OJ Documentary called "Made in America" is the single best commentary on race and celebrity in America to date. The episodes are long (1.5 hours) but ho-LEE-shit its unreal. I thought "Making a Murderer" was the best documentary/commentary on American justice, but I was wrong.

It's an ESPN production- I cant say enough about it.

FAIR WARNING- I didn't bother to scour 26 pages worth of this thread before posting, so if it's already been said then fuck me.

It's an ESPN production- I cant say enough about it.

Which blows my mind because "ESPN" and "journalism" don't belong in the same sentence. ESPN has become a paid shill for whatever League/ Org sold them their broadcast rights. I guess someone didn't get the memo?

Back