My Random TV Thread

Which blows my mind because "ESPN" and "journalism" don't belong in the same sentence. ESPN has become a paid shill for whatever League/ Org sold them their broadcast rights. I guess someone didn't get the memo?
Man, you know I love you, but I gotta put you down on this one. ESPN's "30 for 30" and their "Outside the Lines" have been some of the best reported and best pieces I have seen.

I get what you're saying, I just disagree. I have been impressed more than once with their "actual reporting" pieces. I am actually debating running that OJ doc back to back. I'm gonna watch that shit back to back. (Thanks Drake).

Man, you know I love you, but I gotta put you down on this one. ESPN's "30 for 30" and their "Outside the Lines" have been some of the best reported and best pieces I have seen.

I'll give you that, no doubt. I would say to check out their day-to-day stuff vice 30 for 30 and you'll see that their norm and what most people see is paid garbage. 30 for 30 is the exception, not the norm.

**UPDATE**

In light of recent events, please watch the 30 for 30, "Believeland". Best show I have ever seen that encompasses what it is like to be Cleveland fan, and the resultant celebration of winning a championship.

Great quote from Arsenio Hall- "People do things to us that have never been done before- they tear our heart out by doing things that have never happened. Thats what it's like to be a Cleveland sports fan."

We had to do what have never been done to win the NBA Championship this year. That, ladies and gentlemen, is irony.

Last comment about the thread hijack- "Nothing is given in NE Ohio. Everything is earned."

Nothing defined NE Ohio better than that singular comment.

**UPDATE**

In light of recent events, please watch the 30 for 30, "Believeland". Best show I have ever seen that encompasses what it is like to be Cleveland fan, and the resultant celebration of winning a championship.

Happened to watch it a few days ago, fully agree. It was a great program.

Back