101st Recounts remote base that was attacked

What free is saying here is that the "new Army" like to worry about hajji's water, food and cell phone towers and no longer cares about sound military tactics... }:-) lol

LOL

Don't take my word for it, go ask the survivors of COP Keating/ Fritsch......

OR

Pull up a map, I can send anyone a SIPR link if interested, of the locations of our bases. Centers of population, LSR's, and blue lines.....

Apparently he was on BAF... :eek:

I think I posted the safety message here on SS, I'll see if I can find it.

I find this conversation hard to understand.
We put in tangle foot and trip flares then each shooting position put out six claymores the lines were knotted so you knew which one in the dark. The only mandate from our command was each claymore was to be painted white on the side away from enemy. This cut down on them being turned around by the enemy.
I thought the idea of a perimeter was to have a secure place to eat and sleep.
Frag grenades are a different subject I prefer to not use an item I can't throw far enough to remove me from the kill zone. We used M-79 instead. we also had fleshett rounds for the M-79
Bill

Bill, your war was fought with leaders who had a different outlook on life than many today. My generation is taking risk management to new "heights".....

Bill, if we fought like that it would offend our enemy, you are being culturally insensitive. It is their right to kill us and we must help them in any way we can.

I hope this post doesnt offend anyone, if it does please let me know and I will go to remedial sensitivity power point sessions immediately..... if that pleases you...

Allah be praised, Mohammad fucks pigs.

Back