10mm

That's a pretty nice little party-crasher right there. Of course I can't afford it. If you get it, pics & range report.

That's a pretty nice little party-crasher right there. Of course I can't afford it. If you get it, pics & range report.

I’ll have to save up all my pennies, that’s a hearty price tag. I like the term “party-crasher” when referring to guns. Think I might steal that.

I have a S&W 1076 that I no longer shoot. Great gun, awesome round, but not something I'd carry on a daily basis.

Smith & Wesson Model 1076

S&W 10MM MODEL 1076

My Glock 29 goes with me. Gives me 11 rounds and I “try” to remember to put another magazine in my pocket. “Out and about” is my only experience carrying it concealed, easily done in winter or summer. Just to say, 10mm is carrible. IME

Can’t find any high capacity 10mm Glock magazines, unfortunately.

What about just using Arredondo floorplates for the G20, turns the 15 to a 20. To go > 20rds that I have seen a bunch of posts around of modifying the feed clips of the .45 Kriss mags to fit the smaller 10MM rounds.

What about just using Arredondo floorplates for the G20, turns the 15 to a 20. To go > 20rds that I have seen a bunch of posts around of modifying the feed clips of the .45 Kriss mags to fit the smaller 10MM rounds.

I've read about both those options and they aren't bad. I watched a YouTube video on how to modify those, didn't seem overly complicated.

Back