1440 newsletter

Ooh-Rah

Semper-Fi
Recently I’m seeing ads for them all over the internet; claiming to be the ‘real’ unbiased newsfeed with just facts, no right/left agenda, no editorializing.

Appears to be some type of daily newsletter.

Join1440 dot-com

Anyone familiar?

Recently I’m seeing ads for them all over the internet; claiming to be the ‘real’ unbiased newsfeed with just facts, no right/left agenda, no editorializing.

Appears to be some type of daily newsletter.

Join1440 dot-com

Anyone familiar?

It's not one I've heard of prior to this, but I think the way the sell themselves is slightly confusing.
They make it sound like they're writing stories, but really they are just providing an aggregated newsletter.

If you look at the Daily Brief for today, it links to apnews, CBS, axios, usatoday, politico, and the Texas tribune.

Granted, these organizations are much closer to "just news" than CNN/Fox/MSNBC articles might be, but they do still have political lean.

I think if you're looking for the least biased news you can get though, it's probably pretty good.

I'd also suggest looking at AllSides as another aggregate source. They usually try to give a minimum of 3 perspectives (left, center, right) for most headlines.

I signed up and checked it out, seems like they just pick and choose news stories from multiple outlets and have some "algorithm" that separates out stories with some sort of bias.

Follow up - I’ve been following for a few months and like it.
Overall it offers topical headlines with mostly ‘just the facts’ and easy to digest over morning coffee.
The opinions and editorials can wait until I turn on the radio or go online.

I recommend.

Real News No Bullshit on Instagram* has been pretty good so far. I'll have to compare it to 1440.

Login • Instagram

* - They have a website, but it runs several days behind their Instagram account.

Back