2yod3yf.jpg

Download HiRes

20frc1.jpg

Download HiRes

2na1nqe.jpg

Download HiRes

11kbbys.jpg

Download HiRes

About the guy with two watches. That looks like the Seiko I lost at Ft Sherman.

That's prolly not all you picked up at the dime store in Colon......does the word "queco" mean anything to you? }:-)

Does shots in the ass count after hangin there for awhile ??? :doh::confused:

...well, a buddy once told me a story about picking up a whore on "Avenida 4th of July," getting her into the back of a cab, reaching into her panties, and coming up with a handful of balls. :eek:

"She" was a queco! :D

There's another story about one of my God fearing, happily married pilots.......:uhh:

...well, a buddy once told me a story about picking up a whore on "Avenida 4th of July," getting her into the back of a cab, reaching into her panties, and coming up with a handful of balls. :eek:

"She" was a queco! :D

There's another story about one of my God fearing, happily married pilots.......:uhh:

Now that's what I call DRUNK. :eek:

Avenida ? On the 4th of July ? What year ?? }:-)

Now that's what I call DRUNK. :eek:

Avenida ? On the 4th of July ? What year ?? }:-)

As you came over the Bridge of the Americas, the "highway" became "4th of July Avenue." Yet another bone of contention with the Panamutts. If you look back into the history of us finally throwing Carapin;a on a C-130 in shackles, there were many university student protests along the Avenida Quatro de Julio.

The "Old Scrolls" didn't need weapons. They just monkey-stomped the enemy into submission.

Back