2/75 SCUM patch

Iraq Ninja

Verified SOF
Just wondering what the story is behind this patch. Also, as a former 2/75 Ranger I would like to wear it on my plate carrier here is Iraq, but wanted to ask first :)

223c_1.jpg
[/IMG]

RustyShackleford

Ranger
Verified SOF
I may be wrong (but probably not), google "scum fuck" and "GG Allin."

Scum Fuck: A homeless, usually transient, sometimes stationary gutterpunk. Scumfucks differ from other street punks in that they are characterized by being drunken raucous assholes. Scum fuck is sometimes used as a derogatory term, but most scum fucks are proud to be scum fucks.

L

Looon

This is the first time I have heard ANYTHING regarding this. New to me.

Im still trying to get used to some of the pet names some platoons have for themselves.

Iraq Ninja

Verified SOF
I picked it up from a patch collector at a gun show. He was former 7th group and knows the guy who custom made these for the Rangers. Sounds like its just a moral patch, and nothing too special. I guess I will were it around and see what happens.

RustyShackleford

Ranger
Verified SOF
I picked it up from a patch collector at a gun show. He was former 7th group and knows the guy who custom made these for the Rangers. Sounds like its just a moral patch, and nothing too special. I guess I will were it around and see what happens.

I figured...they were probably made for a certain former PSG from B co. Tyrant should know who I'm talking about. :D