2018 Winter Olympics Thread

The Olympic Channel has been running the World Cup events. I'm watching the women's downhill at the Alpine World Cup right now. Mikaela Shiffrin, Breezy Johnson, Tina Weirather....yeah, hot tamales.

Until they come out with bikini snowboarding, or snow volleyball, or hot tub wrestling, the winter Olympics has nothing on the summer Games.

Winter Olympics is much better than the Summer because it's not as bloated with sports that shouldn't be in it, like basketball and sevens.

"What is this shit? Curling? WTF is that?"

db7dacb2f96772d14329ebdc9ac74249

"This looks pretty cool. Guess I can sit down for a moment."

This reminds me of a statement poking fun at extreme leftism, in situations like this involving a woman and a minority, who is right? You pick the woman you are making a positive statement on feminism but you're a racist for not choosing the guy especially during something as symbolic and meaningful as BHM. But if you choose the guy It's supporting the patriarchy and demonstrating the ever present effect of toxic masculinity. I don't know, just thinking out loud.

In regards to the guy, maybe practice and focus on winning a coin flip in 2020 if it means that much to him. 🤔

This reminds me of a statement poking fun at extreme leftism, in situations like this involving a woman and a minority, who is right? You pick the woman you are making a positive statement on feminism but you're a racist for not choosing the guy especially during something as symbolic and meaningful as BHM. But if you choose the guy It's supporting the patriarchy and demonstrating the ever present effect of toxic masculinity. I don't know, just thinking out loud.

In regards to the guy, maybe practice and focus on winning a coin flip in 2020 if it means that much to him. 🤔

Bloody good post.

Shawty want a thug (she lick me like a, I like that)
Bottles in the club (I like that)
Shawty wanna hump (haha)
You know I like to touch your lovely lady lumps
(Come on, yeah)

_81168316_muirhead.jpg

Unknown-1.jpeg

Opening ceremony.... :thumbsdown:

First we had the fake Prince symbol streetlights in the Superbowl. Now we have a fake, for tv only skymap and prerecorded "performance" for tv only. Not a fan at all of that crap! Boo! :thumbsdown:

Opening ceremony.... :thumbsdown:

First we had the fake Prince symbol streetlights in the Superbowl. Now we have a fake, for tv only skymap and prerecorded "performance" for tv only. Not a fan at all of that crap! Boo! :thumbsdown:
We tried to watch some of it, quickly became bored and ended up changing channel to watch Expedition Unknown LOL.

Back