40% off Smith & Wesson

I'm not retired, just an Honorably Discharged Veteran. :(

40% off of an M&P Series .45 may be a great deal. Damn.

got this same email from a weapons instructor at work the other day...seemed legit but cant vouch. it cant hurt to look into. i just dont have the cash.

I sent an email and got the "NO" response to veterans.

Which one of you is going to purchase an M&P for me ? with my money of course. :D

got this same email from a weapons instructor at work the other day...seemed legit but cant vouch. it cant hurt to look into. i just dont have the cash.

There's an email someone posted (in the link above) with the S&W contact name and number...it's legit. :)

Appears there is a time limit and the offer expires at the end of this year- I would hurry on this one.

Nothing like an M&P15 for 650.00

Thanks Gypsy.

Actually J, according to S & W you can purchase one per calendar year with that discount...so yes, for this year the last day to purchase would be 31 Dec. You could then buy another in 2010 but then have to wait another calendar year.

And it's free shipping.

I would not buy the MP 9mm. I was not happy at all with it! I have not shot the .40S&W or the 45ACP, I have shot a buddies 1911 that was really nice...:2c:

I would love a 4inch ported barrel 686, my dad has one that is fun as hell to shoot... Not a good night pistol though!

Nope, but I have to ask why bother when you can get a 22LR drop in kit for an AR (Ive used one, good fun and the same drills as the 5.56), best of both worlds. :2c:

I have agree with this post. Drop in uppers and mags are your best bet on a your lower. You'll save a ton of money on ammunition costs and it's a lot of fun to burn more ammo than you can with the costs of 5.56.

Two cents.

I have agree with this post. Drop in uppers and mags are your best bet on a your lower. You'll save a ton of money on ammunition costs and it's a lot of fun to burn more ammo than you can with the costs of 5.56.

Two cents.

Are you off your meds? Pardus was talking about a 22 bolt, and 22 mags. I have that and it ROCKS! why spend 600 for the upper when you already have one and all you need is a bolt and mags? I will look for the link but one of our members did a really good analysis on it.}:-)

My Bad, it was just on the 22 upper, However I can hit 5" circles out to 200m and shoot 2" circles out to 25m all day long with a drop in BOLT, it works for me!

http://www.shadowspear.com/vb/showthread.php?19645-Spike-s-Tactical-22-upper

Yeah I meant what EAT said, my bad.
EAT, what's the story with the barrel when you use 22LR?

Are you off your meds? Pardus was talking about a 22 bolt, and 22 mags. I have that and it ROCKS! why spend 600 for the upper when you already have one and all you need is a bolt and mags? I will look for the link but one of our members did a really good analysis on it.}:-)

My Bad, it was just on the 22 upper, However I can hit 5" circles out to 200m and shoot 2" circles out to 25m all day long with a drop in BOLT, it works for me!

http://www.shadowspear.com/vb/showthread.php?19645-Spike-s-Tactical-22-upper

Oooooops :D

My SA was in the toilet.

Yeah, the bolt and mags make more sense, but I'm interested also in the 5.56 chamber and .22Lr cartridges.

The only thing that sucks about the bolt and magazine 22 conversion kits is if you have a 1x7 twist your accuracy just went to oober shit… The 40gr round in a 1x7 twist tumbles and is not worth a damn past 50yards. You can get by with a 1x9 twist but it’s still going to be sloppy.

I like the replacement uppers b/c you can get them in 1x16 twist and that gives you excellent accuracy. The bolt is built for the upper and the chamber is an actual 22 cal chamber. That makes for better feeding and operation.

The conversion kits are great for a cheap way to plink at 25 yards, but if your looking for something to supplement your training, your better off forking over the extra $300 for a full upper that will function and be accurate IMO…

Back