A great find.

Nice, H! Ain't it fun watching (daily) treasures pass by at the shop? :cool: And grabbing them when ya can.

Yep, that's a Harsey/Reeve "Green Beret"

What did ya pay ??? :D

Nice, H! Ain't it fun watching (daily) treasures pass by at the shop? :cool: And grabbing them when ya can.

About 1/3 of what they cost. Almost robbery.

AZ, yes and damaging to the pocket book. It is always amazing at some of the stuff that passes through. I need a bigger allowance from the boss.

H-
Blade West is in Portland this weekend, get that over to Harsey. It looks like the 5.5". Something about the sheath is screaming not CRK/SpecOps... There have been counterfeits on the market, and the first clue is that the sheath is not SpecOps (there were a few Y's sent out with Blackhawk sheaths very early on). The counterfeits were good, with the CRK stamp and the Harsey stamp... the steel sucked, it wasn't CPM-S30V.

(You realize this is just a way to get you to Blade West to keep me from spending any $$$ on sharp pointy objects)

H-
Blade West is in Portland this weekend, get that over to Harsey. It looks like the 5.5". Something about the sheath is screaming not CRK/SpecOps... There have been counterfeits on the market, and the first clue is that the sheath is not SpecOps (there were a few Y's sent out with Blackhawk sheaths very early on). The counterfeits were good, with the CRK stamp and the Harsey stamp... the steel sucked, it wasn't CPM-S30V.

(You realize this is just a way to get you to Blade West to keep me from spending any $$$ on sharp pointy objects)

That might be worth a trip North. I think it is the Real deal. I saw one online the sheath was the same. Be nice to find out. The Sheath is a Black Hawk.

Back