A lot To Give Thanks For....

Tana

Unverified
"Tana" here, I am a Navy Veteran 1969 to 1975. Served with Beachjumper Unit 1, and aboard the U.S.S. New Orleans, LPH-11. My father was a DAV from WWII. I am the 3rd youngest of 4 brothers. My two older brothers and I were each born two years apart, and went into the service 2 years apart, with our younger brother becoming a minister. :thumbsup:
I ride motorcycles, play guitar in a rock band, and work at Navistar in the Chicago area. Thanks to sites like SHADOWSPEAR, I can stay in contact with the military family and experience the humor, commentary, and specific attitudes that only the military family can appreciate. Thanks! :bow:

Welcome to the site and thank you for your service. I'm just up the road in GLKS for A-school. I'm not accustomed to this cold weather yet and I hear it's only going to get worse...

My dad was attached to BJU 1 for a little while when he was in Vietnam, and had nothing but good things to say about them.

Thank you for your service.

Welcome to the site and thank you for your service. I'm just up the road in GLKS for A-school. I'm not accustomed to this cold weather yet and I hear it's only going to get worse...
Thanks, and good luck with your training. As far as the weather goes, yeah, it will get worse.;)

My dad was attached to BJU 1 for a little while when he was in Vietnam, and had nothing but good things to say about them.

Thank you for your service.
Thanks Al, check out our website at navybeachjumpers.com. Thank you and your dad for your service!

Back